Official Off Topic Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tefYxClBA-w Woooooh!

So here's a video from Saturday at the Whisky. Too bad the mix isn't the best - that last solo was one of my best of the night, and there's no toms. Ah well.
Temporary vid until we get them uploaded with better quality and whatnot.

Fuckin. Get. In! Nice work, my good fellow. You just got a whole bunch of converts here across the pond, squire! :headbang:

^ sure its not zach? he's in olympia washington which is like.. i dunno.. a suburb away? :p and he is prone to phone call randomness..

@ zach n vicky, u should totally do the whole epic chat thing with her on ur lap, or you on hers (whichever way floats your boat lol) and like.. giggle n be annoying n shit lol.. it'll be cute! anyhoo.. see ya in a week with pics! just make sure theyre relatively clean :p

Nah, it's not Zach. He doesn't have my number (not that I know of at least...creepy). According to google it's 100% for sure an Oregon number. I'm going to call it back at about 7 am and hopefully really piss somebody off.

In other news, hopefully the people across the hall will either:

a) kill each other so they can stop having domestic disputes when I want to sleep
b) spontaneously combust
c) quit fighting, have some makeup sex, and shut the fuck up

as bad as it sounds, It'd be convenient he hit her so I have a really good reason to call the cops, because apparently the noise alone isn't enough. It's times like these I wish I went to a school with on-campus housing so I'd have the conveniencies that came along with it.

Good luck Zach, I hope everything goes well!:)
Meedleyx10 said:
In other news, hopefully the people across the hall will either:

a) kill each other so they can stop having domestic disputes when I want to sleep
b) spontaneously combust
c) quit fighting, have some makeup sex, and shut the fuck up

as bad as it sounds, It'd be convenient he hit her so I have a really good reason to call the cops, because apparently the noise alone isn't enough. It's times like these I wish I went to a school with on-campus housing so I'd have the conveniencies that came along with it.

b would be cool to see. I sort of have the same problem. There is this German Sheppard that barks for at least 15 hours a day including the middle of the night. I am not a violent person at all but I have had vivid fantasy's of going into my garage, getting a baseball bat and roughing the thing up a bit. If your neighbors are anything like dogs a loud "Shut the fuck up!" should do the trick.

Good luck Zach, I hope everything goes well!:)

b would be cool to see. I sort of have the same problem. There is this German Sheppard that barks for at least 15 hours a day including the middle of the night. I am not a violent person at all but I have had vivid fantasy's of going into my garage, getting a baseball bat and roughing the thing up a bit. If your neighbors are anything like dogs a loud "Shut the fuck up!" should do the trick.

Chances are, doing that will just unite them in a yelling match against you, which would be just as annoying... You might save their relationship though... :lol: