Official Off Topic Thread

Fuck, i played that. And watched the cartoon. I still think the game is solid, and a pretty cool idea even if it is a little childish, i just don't like the obsession it has created. Cool game though (like many, i only played red and blue)

The Yngster said:
Oh yeah Matt, I don't really know how I missed you at G3, unless that was infact you I was lookin at wierd on the staircase after Vai's set

hehe yeah, I was lookin for you too. Well it was me if you were lookin at a dude with long wavy hair, glasses, leather jacket, and SyX shirt.

BTW, to sum up G3, they need to make a shirt that says "My Ass was OWNED by Yngwie Malmsteen" He stole the fucking show.

Far Beyond the Sun.... omg that ruled. Thats my favorite guitar instrumental ever, and he played it perfectly. Slowed it down when necessary, and was dead on with every note. He's such a good showman too. Flipping guitars, playing behind his head, punting picks into the crowd.... Satch was awesome too.

We'll meet up at one of the SX concerts. I know your going to L'Amour, any chance your going to the New Haven show on Monday?

The Yngster said:
Far Beyond the Sun.... omg that ruled. Thats my favorite guitar instrumental ever, and he played it perfectly. Slowed it down when necessary, and was dead on with every note. He's such a good showman too. Flipping guitars, playing behind his head, punting picks into the crowd.... Satch was awesome too.

We'll meet up at one of the SX concerts. I know your going to L'Amour, any chance your going to the New Haven show on Monday?

Yes, it is one of the best guitar instrumentals ever. Too bad Yngwie played it so that it sounded nothing like the original. Just a bunch of improvised shred. He did the same thing with all of the classics, ESPECIALLY Black Star.

Yeah he went all over the place with Black Star, and I was worried he would do the same with FBTS. But he didn't, he slowed down on the slow parts, made most of the same runs he does in the original, and when he did do the improv he didnt it smoothly.

Mark had to take away images in sigs because some people had such huge sigs that it ate up bandwith and pages took too long to load. I want my headbanger dude and banana back!!! They were about one square inch each!

um......

Temporary Changes to the Signature System (November 11th, 2003 until December 12th, 2003)

Hi guys,

Due to some unfortunate abuse by certain members, we have had to make the decision to temporarily disable the ability to place images in signatures - this is due to some people placing large images in their signatures, causing unnecessary loading times and scrolling for other members and guests.

We hope that this is only a short-term solution, and that we can implement other ways of disabling large linked images, but for now this is necessary action to take to make viewing UM easier for the majority.

Hopefully you all understand.

Regards,
Mark

so... you may get them back soon... once they figure out how to limit so there are not huge ones *cough cough kbr ccough cough*

especially when there are like 3 orf his posts shortly after one another and so you have 3 big ass pics to scroll past...

Ah, welcome lord of medioctiry. Continue to post here... this is the bullshit thread where we come to bullshit... it's great times.