Official Off Topic Thread

God there's a starbucks on every corner here in Sydney now too..but I stick to Gloria Jeans (the aussie version of starbucks) Soy Milk Hot Chocolate..coz the brand of soymilk they use tastes better than Starbuck's brand (not all soymilks were created equal.)
On the subject of good tea, I like Rooibos..African Red Bush Tea. Taste's kind of like normal tea but a little more aromatic, and caffiene free.
But it wont give u a buzz..
When I want a buzz..or to just lose a few lb's fast, I buy this powdered guarana. it comes in choc. flavor so i mix a little through my soy milk and i'm twitchy and nervous and energetic all day, can't sleep all night..but lose 5lb's in 24hours..lol.

BTW I havent visited this site in a few days and dayum, you people have given me alot of catching up to do.

Damn. I feel like I'm really missing out on something here.

I just woke up to the depressing reality of having no food and no clean dishes around the house. Time to go shopping, I guess.

theodyssey said:
yeah, i make fun of them but they are delicious. Have you tried their turkey pesto sammaches? Outta this world man. I am so bored right now. OH, LOOK AT MY EH! STEVE AVATAR!

hmm, I wasnt aware they made turkey and pesto sammaches, I'll have to check that out.

yeah, they are totally good. Pricey though... like 5 and a half bucks for a little sandwich... but if you like turkey and pesto and cranberrys (i don't like cran myself, but i manage) then go for it.

random thing...the other night on Comedy Central I saw a live Kids in the Hall performance. It was pretty recent too, I guess they went on tour or something, but I found out a DVD was available. Fucking hilarious, I gotta get it.

Where are the other Kids in the Hall fans here? :)

SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rules,!!!!! I've just seen an episode about how the hollywood film makers are re-doing all there movies LO fucking L!!!!!!!

The Yngster said:
I just saw my favorite comedian, Mitch Hedberg, on Comedy Central today, that made me happy.

That guy is hysterical. I love that part "people in hollywood find out a comedian and ask me if I'd like to act...thats like telling someone you're a cook and they ask if you can farm" :lol:

:lol: Yeah awesome, he just tells jokes the whole time, no 10 minute stories. Not to mention he's a metalhead ;) :D My favorite part is "I've always wanted to be a racecar passenger, ya know the guy who bugs the driver. Man, slow down. Why we gotta only go left. Can I turn on the radio? You sure do like Tide." Brilliant :)

ok i have a Question for everyone.
Do any of you have boyfriends or girlfriends that absolutely HATE Symphony X?
My bf, hates them with undying passion (personally he is just jealous coz Russell Allen is God..who wouldn't be.)
If so how do u deal with such differences in taste with your other half?

My girlfriend knows how passionatley I love Symphony X, so either she knows better than expressing her opinion of them or they really don't bother her because of her eighties metal past. I guess I'm fortunate in this respect. So, no, I don't think she hates them...

We have become each other, in a way, if you know what I mean. Other than the little things about each other that gets on our nerves, we co-exist quite peacefully.