Official Off Topic Thread

I saw Porcupine Tree last week in Toronto, and I was (still am) blown away. The performance was 100% top-notch perfection. Every texture and atmosphere you hear in the songs was there live... and it was just an incredible experience. It's a rule now... everytime Porcupine Tree comes close, I will be seeing them.

Hey jeff, this is relevant to your interests!!

So last night i went to go see God Dethroned (fucking AWESOME band.... wish the set was a bit more like it was in '05 but.... still good!) and my buddy Lane whom Jeffy knows real well was headbanging during Serpent King and busted his dome on the monitor. he continued headbanging until the song was over. He got stitches after the show.

l_ce11306f8d1b4b29826ddc61bb18d709.jpg

the wound is right above his right eye. It was rad.

Hey jeff, this is relevant to your interests!!

So last night i went to go see God Dethroned (fucking AWESOME band.... wish the set was a bit more like it was in '05 but.... still good!) and my buddy Lane whom Jeffy knows real well was headbanging during Serpent King and busted his dome on the monitor. he continued headbanging until the song was over. He got stitches after the show.

l_ce11306f8d1b4b29826ddc61bb18d709.jpg

the wound is right above his right eye. It was rad.
Hahaha. Lane is seriously the most heavy metal dude ever. I would forget which side-street his house was on when we lived in LA... but I could walk in that direction at any time, day or night, and hear King Diamond's voice blasting from the next block over. I have stories upon stories about how cool that dude is.

Also, his band is AWESOME. http://www.myspace.com/feedingthephlegethon

I am disgusted & apalled by Obama's Nobel prize. I think it cheapens it for past winners. I thought you actually had to DO something, not HOPE to do something.

I am disgusted & apalled by Obama's Nobel prize. I think it cheapens it for past winners. I thought you actually had to DO something, not HOPE to do something.

the main reson he won it i heard was a massive dismantleing of like 66.6% of the Usa nukes, hes the anticrist you know ;)