Official Off Topic Thread

I haven't seen this mentioned yet...but for those interested, two of the new Pain of Salvation tracks, Linoleum and Mortar Grind were played on the radio (last week, I think) and have since made it to the interweb. I REALLY like Linoleum...Daniel wasn't kidding when he said he was going for a more raw sound this time. I only listened to Mortar Grind once, but it was while I was busy writing out charts so I didn't really take it in. It didn't suck me in like Linoleum, but I want to give it a fair chance first. Also, there are some lyrics in Linoleum that lead me to believe this *might* be a continuation of The Perfect Element. Let's just hope part 3 is WAY better than part 2...which, if Linoleum is a good indicator, it will be.

4119d1257337854-unarmed-album-artwork-unveiled-front_cover_final.jpg

New Epica album? Oh wait, that's Helloween...

...:cry:

Hey dudes, I've been bored lateley and I've been watching a bunch of AVGN and Nostalgia Critic videos so I've developed this urge to review something. I started "guitarpickkid" which is going to be a youtube series in which every week I'll be reviewing a different pick and describing size, feel, peroformance, and even sound of different guitar picks.
Heres the first video, I chose something easy for the first one:

Thoughts, suggestions, and advice are appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video, keep it up. Except the metal improvisation hurt my fucking ears. :mad: Oh, and nice PL shirt as well of course.