Official Off Topic Thread

is about to swear off women for the rest of my life.... :mad:

128px-Gay_flag.svg.png

Beat a large insurance company.... saved myself $2200.....
ALL raccoons must die....

That is all

is about to swear off women for the rest of my life.... :mad:

Hey man, this ain't facebook. These are posts, not status updates! :lol:

Just razzin' ya man. Sounds like craptastic times. all i can say is if you swear off women, hope you like lots of dick.

So I was taking an online survey in order to try to win a $2500 gift card to Lowe's, when I took a gander at the sweepstakes rules, and I noticed something very peculiar, and frankly, hilarious...

NOTIFICATION: Each prize winner will be notified by phone, e-mail [if provided] or overnight courier. If the selected prize winner is a Canadian resident they will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind (whether mechanical or otherwise) within a 2-minute time limit in order to win the prize.

WTF? :loco:

Never...Gonna....happen! LOL

Hey man, this ain't facebook. These are posts, not status updates! :lol:

Just razzin' ya man. Sounds like craptastic times. all i can say is if you swear off women, hope you like lots of dick.

Eat shit Zach! LOL! Perhaps just renting them, or ordering one from a catalog would be more appropriate.... Cleanup in the attic started today. Cant wait to get rid of all this:

scat.JPG

Maybe he's joining the clergy Zach.....

Nope, already agnostic, why bother trying to find anything better!

Same thing.

LOL - You are mostly correct there, Ken!
just younger........Father Dub running a Sunday School

Again, I repeat - Never....Gonna.....Happen! LOL

So I was taking an online survey in order to try to win a $2500 gift card to Lowe's, when I took a gander at the sweepstakes rules, and I noticed something very peculiar, and frankly, hilarious...

WTF? :loco:

Standard gambling licencing stuff. Basically, there are differences between games of chance, and games of skill when it comes to gaming licences in various countries & states (etc). Games of chance tend to require a fuck load more government supervision, big $$, proof that the game is truely random etc. So that clause essentially turns what would be a game of chance into a game of skill which is naturally, much much cheaper to run etc. Same reason lots of promotion type games require you to answer a question when entering, rather than just giving your name.

I just made a tacopie. Thanks for that fucking picture.

Think about THAT next time you wave a rainbow flag @ me! :heh:
:lol:

Holy hell J-Dub, WTF has been shitting in your attic?

Raccoons.... : (

why did you post that :erk:

I didn't make you look....

The woman he keeps chained up there.....maybe thats why JDub is swearing off women.....messy lot.

They ARE! Then you have to take them out at night, and hose them off in the yard! :Smokedev:

J-Dub... what have I told you about posting things from 4chan!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nope, from my own camera, if you look close enough, you can see corn, & seeds from berries! They really messed my attic up..... Should be clean & done by the end of next week.....I hope....