Official Off Topic Thread

No. He isn't. The guy's merely a wigger who has a lot of contacts. Big deal.

He was such a coward that he chewed me out in the administration forum without investigating the circumstances and never even gave me a chance to respond. If he had any balls, he'd reinstate me and openly debate. JoBlo is a joke and a pussy. Tell him I said so.

:( What do you think about Brando@$$fat and Badbird?

:lol:
And you know liberals, always preaching tolerance until you disagree with 'em.

f'in win dude ! Accurate to the core and look at the shape of the world they molded... congradulations ! More laws, rules, regulations and expense just to get through ones f'in life. Freedom has become a myth, you can be the loneliest person on the face of the earth yet have more people... whos names you dont even know... in your life... in your face... in the name of tolerance ? OK, Im on board... makes sense to me :yow:

His taste is on a different planet than mine. For instance, he loves Metallica's St. Anger and metalcore, alternative/industrial metal, etc. But his leftist, government-can-do-no-wrong politics are what really kills him.

BTW, I think I remember Brando not being that bad of a dude.

He has some funny taste for sure. His politics don't bother me. He should come to this site and post.

f'in win dude ! Accurate to the core and look at the shape of the world they molded... congradulations ! More laws, rules, regulations and expense just to get through ones f'in life. Freedom has become a myth, you can be the loneliest person on the face of the earth yet have more people... whos names you dont even know... in your life... in your face... in the name of tolerance ? OK, Im on board... makes sense to me :yow:

The sure way to defeat liberals is to make them the recipients of the Dean Wermer Effect. I know you've seen Animal House. Back then, the Dean's administration and the asshole fraternity were the conservatives who were extremely tightass and the Delta's were the cool kids. Nowadays the shoe's on the other foot. You have to treat today's liberals as the Delta's treated Dean Wermer and make them look like him as much as you can.
Instead of screaming your indignations at them you have to make a joke of them. Know what I mean?

Also Consertives are a joke as well. Sure most Liberals are but Consertives are a even bigger joke.

Not bigger, just different. NeoConservatives are an anathema to American politics and are what really hurts the Tea Party movement and makes it a bit of a joke.

I became a conservative by being around liberals; and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives.

Why is that? The taste of GMD isn'r much different than on Joblo.

Because on there, not too long ago, the hottest thing going was the new Alice In Chains(what happened to the puke smiley?) and way too many people who like shit like Slipknot and Arcade Fire.

Check out the best albums of the 90's thread(not the most popular 90's band thread) and you'll see a stark contrast to what I posted and to what others on here would post compared to practically all of the posts by JoBlo members.

There's even an alternative/hip hop thread on there. <gag>

AIC is a great band. Can't stand Slipknot and don't mind Arcade Fire.

I made the most popular 90's band thread:D There lot of great music on that list. Quite a bit of shit as well.

Alterative hip hop isn't bad either.

I made the most popular 90's band thread:D There lot of great music on that list.

It's a much older thread(read my edit above). It was a best 90's ALBUM thread. I wouldn't have been able to post in your thread.

But considering what you like, it seems that you and I have very different tastes indeed.

And AIC were a good band(of that ilk).

But you can find that thread on like the 3rd or 4th page. I think it's called "Favorite 90's Albums". Most people had stuff by Beck, Oasis, and much much worse.

It could of have been worse. Stuff like boy bands, Britney Spears, Limp Dick, and Vanilla Ice could of have been on that list. Not a Beck fan but only have heard one song from him. Oasis does good at what they do.