Official Off Topic Thread

SO fucking pissed that the Republicans blocked the unemployment aid bill.

Thanks fuckheads, you've effectively made my dad homeless.

It's pretty fucking retarded actually because it basically doesn't allow the government to compensate for its own fuck ups.

Whenever I hear somebody tell me that I am being hypocritical because I espouse libertarian ideas and that I've been collecting unemployment, my reply is simply that "I could just as easily make the argument that the government caused economic downsizing in the first place while creating public sector jobs and eliminating private sector ones; but I don't want to be a buzzkill".

Whenever I hear somebody tell me that I am being hypocritical because I espouse libertarian ideas and that I've been collecting unemployment, my reply is simply that "I could just as easily make the argument that the government caused economic downsizing in the first place while creating public sector jobs and eliminating private sector ones; but I don't want to be a buzzkill".

My economics teacher at my public high school was a relatively adamant libertarian, and we lived in an economically liberal town, so he got that a lot too. And as for the arguments they had...let's just say something's wrong when even the people listening are embarrassed, yech.

My economics teacher at my public high school was a relatively adamant libertarian, and we lived in an economically liberal town, so he got that a lot too. And as for the arguments they had...let's just say something's wrong when even the people listening are embarrassed, yech.

I'd be amazed if he was still there; and if he is I'd say the guy definitely warrants a beer.

SO fucking pissed that the Republicans blocked the unemployment aid bill.

Thanks fuckheads, you've effectively made my dad homeless.

That sucks.... :( Before there were all these extensions, and I was out of work, the day I found out that I had no more unemployment benefits was the start of some very dark times that I STILL haven't recovered completely from. Wishing your dad the best of luck finding work....

It's absurd dudes.

He's a AAA+ sales guy, with over 30 years of global experience launching tens of millions of dollars worth of products in a variety of fields. He's no doornail, but these young upstart dipshits think they know everything, and he can't seem to get the right keywords or cyber lingo to impress them. Internet or not, pop culture or not, he could turn around any of their companies and make it profitable.

On a lighter note...

I just drove
36404_405269616610_729276610_4937708_6618056_n.jpg

with
34192_405269711610_729276610_4937716_6714425_n.jpg

36668_405270266610_729276610_4937779_5233880_n.jpg

:devil::D:devil:

Like I said dude, we care because.....?

It's one thing to post links and shit to stories about the REAL WORLD and bitch about things happening for REALS.
It's a totally more lame thing to bitch about somebody's opinion somewhere else on teh intarweb.

Yeah, yeah they were cool. As were Reigh Kaufman and zombievictim.
Smiert Spionum could be cool at times.

The complete assholes were someguy, Quentin, BakeTheMooCow, The Heart Collector, Vong, shoe1985, and a few others.

Countchocula was also a prick who was also in love with cookie monster vocals. Disgusting.

I like all the people you said here. The Heart Collector can make some great comments in about why Korn sucks. I'm looking up the JLM and what is it about?

Your opinion has been validated. Please leave the parking lot within the next thirty minutes or your fee will resume increasing.

Move along people, these are not the forums you've been looking for. :lol: