Official Off Topic Thread

Beelzebub said:
You didn't learn the first time? :confused:

I got very sick towards the end of last semester from eating school food and I had crackers and peanut butter for the remainder of the two weeks.

No, of course not. I figured it was just a "dirty" Subway, but it happened from 3 different locations. If I want a meatball sub, I'll go to Quiznos...

J-Dubya

Jax said:
Yeah it does..damn that was some good pizza!

Way too long, dammit! Drop me an e-mail & lemme know what your work schedule's like these days, & I'll give you a call sometime.. :)

Hah! Done! Talked to you today! :D

J-Dubya - Slaving away at nothing

J-Dubya 777 said:
No, of course not. I figured it was just a "dirty" Subway, but it happened from 3 different locations. If I want a meatball sub, I'll go to Quiznos...

J-Dubya

Something similar happened to me with McDonalds chicken nuggets, on multiple occasions. Ever since then, if I've wanted chicken tenders, I go to Wendy's or Burger King.

Ehh, for me, it depends on my mood. Them Homestyle chicken strips are very pleasing to the pallette.

Also, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 4 is the best ATHF season yet.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 4. SPACECATAZ, and a cool Play All feature that plays all 13 episodes at the same time. Buy it. The Mooninites wish for you to buy it, and they are the digital rulers, so you have to buy Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 4....

.... Video Ouija.

Wendy's has those homestyle chicken strips. Burger King has the Chicken Fries now. Thats a tuffie.... Even a conversation about ATHF cant stand up to this one...

I much prefer pizza to fast food, but:

Wendy's>>>>>>>>>>>>>Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McDonald's.

In NYC those are like the axis powers of fast food. I've only seen one Arby's in the city, Carl's Jr. is a Pacific chain, and I've never seen or been to a Jack in the Box.

We have our own types of fast food in my country. And they are usually beef oriented. For example, we have "döner", that you might already know cause it's famous around the world. Here is a picture of it, in the stand that it is cooked:

Doner.gif

Now i feel hungry :)

As Beelze aid, yes, the Wendy's McDonalds BK trio run the New York City area. Along with the 3 that Pepsi own: Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and KFC.
And btw, I had both Wendy's and Burger King yesterday, and I officially decided that even though Burger King has the better fries, and actually HAS chicken fries, Wendy's's everything else kicks Burger King IN THE NOOTS!!! Homestyle chicken strips totally PWN Chicken Fries.

turke said:
We have our own types of fast food in my country. And they are usually beef oriented. For example, we have "döner", that you might already know cause it's famous around the world. Here is a picture of it, in the stand that it is cooked:

Doner.gif

Now i feel hungry :)

oooooooh man, I had that shit when I was in Germany. SO FUCKING GOOD!!! I wish we had that in America...we have some similar stuff like gyros but I haven't found a turkish/greek/mediterranean place near me that knows what the fuck Im talking about when I ask for döner :cry:

ptah knemu said:
As Beelze aid, yes, the Wendy's McDonalds BK trio run the New York City area. Along with the 3 that Pepsi own: Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and KFC.
And btw, I had both Wendy's and Burger King yesterday, and I officially decided that even though Burger King has the better fries, and actually HAS chicken fries, Wendy's's everything else kicks Burger King IN THE NOOTS!!! Homestyle chicken strips totally PWN Chicken Fries.

Don't forget Subway. I think I remember hearing a while back that Subway was outselling McDonalds in Manhattan.

And theres absolutely nothing like a real NY pizzeria, but Dominos kicks the crap out of Pizza Hut.