Official Off Topic Thread

Yngvai X said:
Its actually spelt Absinthe, Zach :)

And before anyone asks, yes I drink real absinthe, no it doesn't make you trip out or hallucinate, and don't you dare light that shit on fire. Ice Water + sugar cube only!

And I DO enjoy a nice dark brew (all time favorite being Diebels, but since I can't find that in the US, I drink Warsteiner Dunkel).

Vodka rocks too, particularly with cranberry, in martinis, and in white russians. Also, caipirihnas are the shit, and I'm a fan of Mr. Walker as well...

Goddamn this post makes me sound like an alcoholic :lol:

What? I don't think it's a gay drink. mo-HEE-tooo

Eternal Dragon said:
Try Chartreusse. Its like a rainforest in a bottle

you know I've heard that just one shot of chartreusse gets you legless, but I've never had the balls to try.. what would your opinion be on that?

I'm a tequila girl. I usually stick to shots of that when I'm out, or shooters such as kamikaze's, purple haze's etc. I did drink alot of bourbon but I find I'm growing immune to it.

SilentRealm said:
you know I've heard that just one shot of chartreusse gets you legless, but I've never had the balls to try.. what would your opinion be on that?

I'm a tequila girl. I usually stick to shots of that when I'm out, or shooters such as kamikaze's, purple haze's etc. I did drink alot of bourbon but I find I'm growing immune to it.

Nah I wouldnt quite say that, but its around 50% I think :p. I went to a party once and it was pretty crap, but then everyone in our grade who played soccer turned up with their whole team and coaches, who were more like our friends rather than coaches...but aaanyway there were these korean imports on the team, so they dicided to get them drunk on chartreusse which was the team drink :p. It was sooooo funny!!!

I know a lot of people on the absinthe forum I read like chartreuse, apparently its similar in that its distilled using herbs.

Do you drink it in a cocktail or on the rocks or what? And whats the flavor like?

Yngvai X said:
I know a lot of people on the absinthe forum I read like chartreuse, apparently its similar in that its distilled using herbs.

Do you drink it in a cocktail or on the rocks or what? And whats the flavor like?

I dont know how most ppl drink it but i just took a swig from the bottle. It tasted like a rainforest. Or at least something from a rainforest. Very strong, yet with flavour. Not like vodka which is kinda strong and has no flavour.

SilentRealm said:

Tequila is about the only hard liquor I'll do straight anymore. No more J.D., and rum only when it's mixed with coke and a lime wedge. I love tequila, even if it makes me stupid! :loco: or sick! :puke:

J-Dubya

Let this be a warning to those of you who drink

capt.camw12703061102.elton_john_oscar_party_camw127.jpg

I still love him though.