Official Off Topic Thread

Van Halen was my first inspiration to music (not playing but just listening) ten years ago and I had no idea that Eddie looks like that nowadays. Quite shocking actually but he will always be one of the greatest.

edit: And I turn 23 at the end of April. I drink but of course my avatar has been modified with face morpher. :D

Yngvai X said:
Hey I turn 23 at the end of the month and I knew that was Eddie Van Halen...although now he's starting to look more like this eddie:\

B000063COZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That IS a strong resemblance!

I would've probably recognized an old photo of Eddie, but that one... :zombie:

Yngvai X said:
Hey I turn 23 at the end of the month and I knew that was Eddie Van Halen...although now he's starting to look more like this eddie:\

B000063COZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sad, but true.

I still have to get used to JLB's voice and the nearly constant major scales but whatever, good stuff :headbang:
The more I listen to it, the more I like it so I'm assuming I'll be a DT fan in a few weeks.

Taliwakker said:
Let this be a warning to those of you who drink

capt.camw12703061102.elton_john_oscar_party_camw127.jpg

I still love him though.

Good God, he's not holding up too well. I know he did have cancer, and on some vid of the last VH tour, he looked pretty bad, and I thought he played even worse. I love VH, but he looks like he just stayed up all weekend at Prog Power!:zombie:

J-Dubya