Official Off Topic Thread

I just like to run. I love to pop in the headphones, and just lose myself in music as I go on an adventure! I try to run at least 4 miles, usually 4 or 5 times a week.

Me too. I run 9 or 10 Km each time. The longest distance I've ever run was 15 Km.

Alcohol itself is very high in calories, so if losing weight is your goal, you'd better stay away entirely!

True. I drink beer almost every day, and my belly is a living proof of how calorific alcohol is. :kickass:

I don't do anything active, whatsoever, outside of exercising, so exercising is a must!
Even my job requires sitting down the entire time.
This would also explain why I'm not in as good of shape as most would expect when they see that I workout and supplement, etc. It kinda sucks...

oooooooooooooh woooooow
Marillion posted some tour locs and dates

28 July
Sat Gothenburg
Sweden
Tragarn (that's probably trädgårn)

glad to finally be able to see them live

Though I love my Audi to death, I'm thinking of buying a "new" car.

So far, I'm leaning towards a 2008-2009 Subaru WRX STI. I'm considering upgrading from an '04 Audi A4 to an '06 Audi S4... but the STI is becoming more and more tempting...

What do I do?! I was planning on being a loyal Audi fanboy! :(

I can't believe I actually went through with it! I was talking pipe-dream nonsense in that post, but today I took delivery of my 2007 Audi S4! I am so excited! I had to wait 8 days after signing the papers...AARGH!!! :)

I watched 4 episodes before shelving it. Extremely predictable and very annoying stereotypical characters (that don't die fast enough -- if they die).

Predictable? lol... wow. I feel the exact opposite. I also feel the characters are fully fleshed out, and the acting is top-notch.

It is developing perfectly throughout season 2. The last episode before the break in season 2 ended so well. Intense.