Official Off Topic Thread

:D :D :D

Woohoo just got a 95 (-5 for forgetting units, whatever) on a one question test with perhaps the coolest question ever:

"You find a warm beer in your room that last years occupant had hidden and forgotten. Since you want a cold one (and you only have one) you decide to cool it down by secretly hiding it on the grill inside a barbeque that you found outside and closing the lid to conceal it from prying eyes. The beer can is a cylinder 2.5 inches (6.35 cm) in diameter and 4.5 inches (11.43 cm) tall. If the beer is at 70 F (21 C) and the barbeque outside is 0 F (-18 C), which orientation will cool it quicker (a higher heat transfer rate), being placed upright or on its side on the grill? Neglect end areas."

:lol:

The answer was upright btw. Said the professor when he handed out the test: "see, this is when this stuff comes in handy!"

Eternal Dragon said:
You worded that so I would seem like a complete idiot when I say I havent heard of them.

I've had acquaintance with them, but didnt think much of them till the last album before their breakup - it was at a higher standard than their previous works so its a shame that after finally starting to get somewhere on the international scene they had to end. but no, didnt go to any gigs.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
That is hilarious! :lol:

portnoy5vc.jpg

:lol:

GOD DAMNIT MY SCHOOL IS GGAAAAAAYYY!!!

okay yngwie is comeing to orlando (about a 3 hour drive from where i live, but i was prepard to make it) at the end of this month. I find out it is the day before our final exams in school!

NOOOOOO

I WANNA SEE YNGWIE!!!!

last time he came the show was canceled because of a gay hurricane now this!!!

when yngwie comes to town, school should be canceled!!!