Official Off Topic Thread

I had to look up who Charlie Dominici was... FUCK YOU man!!! :lol:

*has no idea what he sounds like*

Jason does sound loads different live than on recording for some reason, and definitely better live. I think Vicky would agree with that. Also, they've been a band for about 7 years, and i've been in the band for... 3 months? I have little to say about them putting "progressive" there, but they are as progressive as Mercyful Fate. Not at all "prog". Think i'd join a prog band? Pffft :p

Jason does sound loads different live than on recording for some reason, and definitely better live. I think Vicky would agree with that.

*Vicky does agree with that*

Dude, they suck on the myspazz recording (sorry hon!) but slay in real life. Jason is fucking awesome live :worship:

Ps. I officially travelled 6566.18 (many miles) for your heavy metal show! :kickass: *Claims her title* :lol:

We are now friends. Both because of your Zelda reference (dead on) not to mention the Megaman talk. Megaman rules. Original 6 ruled, 7 and 8 were sweet. X-X4 were awesome as well, but that's pretty much where i stopped playing.
X-X4 are some of the best games EVER. They're probably the last things I played before I fell out of the whole video game thing.

And also, if I could pick up a real sword and kill real monsters... my SNES would collect dust forever. :kickass:

God, we're fucking nerds.

I can't resist jumping in on a mega man discussion! X-X4, as Of sins and shred said, are by far some of the best games ever. I go back to the first 3 very often when I need a quick video game fix. The later mega man games are insanely hard but still fun. Except X5 which was timed..:erk: That one wasn't too good.

I can't resist jumping in on a mega man discussion! X-X4, as Of sins and shred said, are by far some of the best games ever. I go back to the first 3 very often when I need a quick video game fix. The later mega man games are insanely hard but still fun. Except X5 which was timed..:erk: That one wasn't too good.
I didn't have a problem with X5... the story got really cool at that point.

I have never been able to get into X5. I had the megaman x collection for ps2 some time ago and that was my least favorite.

Oh well, I'm going to start playing X3 right now.:kickass:

http://myspace.com/mutinynj

GO THERE ASAP, brand new songs, new singer announced and a new live video with him! Mutiny is an up and coming technical metal band from New Jersey, just around the corner from Symphony X. If you like Symphony X, Metallica, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Sonata Arctica, Killswitch Engaged, or even Dragonforce, be sure to CHECK THESE GUYS OUT. These guys can shred with the pros (and they aren't even 21 yet!!!!)

myspace.com/mutinynj

I had to look up who Charlie Dominici was... FUCK YOU man!!! :lol:

*has no idea what he sounds like*

Jason does sound loads different live than on recording for some reason, and definitely better live. I think Vicky would agree with that. Also, they've been a band for about 7 years, and i've been in the band for... 3 months? I have little to say about them putting "progressive" there, but they are as progressive as Mercyful Fate. Not at all "prog". Think i'd join a prog band? Pffft :p

Sorry I doubted you... :p

But no probs about checking 'em out, I'm always interested in the music that fellow forum geeks are involved in... :cool: