Official Question-Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Kill myself.

Q: What do you think would happen if one morning we woke up and there were no animals?

What is the Answer to the Great Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything? This is what the Intarweb tells me. Sadly I've yet to read Adams' books...too busy with Pratchett, and the Swedish finals that I haven't started studying for.

What song is overkiller's sig from (it's great)?

pyramids or sourcery, is suppose. read only the first 9 of discworld series, no more of pratchett's books are translated in turkish

favourite pc/ps game currently?

@Overkiller: Read them in English. :yell: I'm making my way through Carpe Jugulum at the moment...damn those books for being too short.

As for the question, probably Max Payne 2, Colin McRae Rally 4 or something like that...I don't play much, if at all.

Why can't we just have polar bears and ice & snow all year in Finland like people seem to think?

yep, i will, but currently i'm into stanislaw lem books. best author ever ( and solaris is the best book ever)

if you had polar bears and ice and snow all year, they would be nothing special, and you would ask for some sunshine and warm/hot air.

who was the best dt female vocalist?

Status
Not open for further replies.