Official TM forum members picture thread....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
JonnyD on the left, me in the middle and repoman on the right.....

Bryant

3206_1095612055_172_.JPG

No, It's my t-shirt.... "my preeeecious ...." ... I got it from Urban and Zhanna ... so this one is mine... all mine...

So you have your own as well Gaunerin? :headbang:

DH000110.jpg

the guy in the far left with the worn out savatage shirt is me, then its my brother who doesn't post here, then I have no idea who the guy next to my brother is :D and then Bryant in the right.

:wave:

ZeiMoT said:
No, It's my t-shirt.... "my preeeecious ...." ... I got it from Urban and Zhanna ... so this one is mine... all mine...

I must fix a UNDEAD longsleeve for you (if there is any left)..... it´s good in the Swedish winter :tickled: ..... maby a "computer-exchange" would be good :loco: *giggle*
*Big Hugs* :wave:

ZeiMoT said:

hehe.....your preeecious? :D I just checked back and my shirt is still here so yeah, it's probably not mine you're wearing ;)
Maybe I should take a pic with it too for this thread.......or dig out one with Urban (there must be one...) since that seems to be the latest trend in here

Gaunerin, Yes, take a picture with your TM t-shirt put on and post it right away...
If anything should happen to you and your camera this board will deny knowledge of your actions. You've got 24hrs.

Good luck Gaunerin,
.... this message will selfdestruct in 5 seconds ..

haha........alright. Consider yourself warned. Noone here to take a pic of me so here are my own attemps.....

tmshirt.jpg

tmshirt2.jpg

...and so here's Urban and me last May in Bengtsfors.......Silkie who took the pic cut off our feet :yell:

urb_c.jpg

OK. Seeing ZeiMoT and Gaunerin with their Tad Morose shirts has made me extremely jealous! :hotjump:

There were a few TM shirts for sale at ProgPower, but all in size L and XL, which are much too big for me, unless I want to add a belt and wear it as a dress instead! :err:

Steph

TwstDrSteph said:
OK. Seeing ZeiMoT and Gaunerin with their Tad Morose shirts has made me extremely jealous! :hotjump:

There were a few TM shirts for sale at ProgPower, but all in size L and XL, which are much too big for me, unless I want to add a belt and wear it as a dress instead! :err:

Steph

Muaaaaaahahahaha, I hear ya! Same story with me :erk: but that won't stop me from making my VERY own TM shirt :loco:

BTW, love your black top & great pics everyone! :headbang:

Gaunerin said:
haha........alright. Consider yourself warned. Noone here to take a pic of me so here are my own attemps.....

It is very nice to see what our moderator looks like. Now that I know what you like I can flirt with you even more ha ha ha. What American man wouldn't flirt with a long haired blond german girl >:p~

Of course I am joking Gauny. I am a happily married man, but it is your job to make me stay on topic and it is my job to make you have a good time here. ^___^

Bryant

:tickled:
TwstDrSteph said:

Steph

:tickled: i have two XL sized Undead longsleeves and i LOVE them...
I´m NOT big.... smaller than most others... :p Urban don´t think it look like a dress on me.... ( i think) *LOL*
So Steph.... try one.... you wont regret it :wave:
ZeiMoT have one XL too... so.. we are alike *Muhahaha* :tickled: (ZeiMoT... it must have been all the chocolate :lol: )

Zhanna said:

I´m NOT big.... smaller than most others... :p Urban don´t think it look like a dress on me.... ( i think) *LOL*
ZeiMoT have one XL too... so.. we are alike *Muhahaha* :tickled: (ZeiMoT... it must have been all the chocolate :lol: )

OK, OK, you talked me into it! :D

I'll try an XL, if I can find one! They seem to be a rare commodity! :p

:headbang:

Steph

Zhanna said:

What are you waiting for... send it to me!! ... So you liked the chocolate? (SOOOO OFFTOPIC :loco: ) I vote for the exchange you mentioned... :D ... therefore there's no need to send it to me at the moment ...

ZeiMoT said:
What are you waiting for... send it to me!! ... So you liked the chocolate? (SOOOO OFFTOPIC :loco: ) I vote for the exchange you mentioned... :D ... therefore there's no need to send it to me at the moment ...

*LOL*.... i will look in the rehearsal room if there is any left... :)
One of mine having some hole from "cigarette ash" :tickled:
from a *known* guitarist (no name ) *LOL*

I´ll see what i can do :wave: .....

Hmmm... my children liked the chocolate too *LOL*