"Oh, i like metal to man!"

haha, dont' get me wrong, i like it when it actually is a musical realatioship...but usually its just bands that i never ever ever will ever listen to ever

ugh lets not have THAT argument again...

i have long hair and tight pants OMG THATS SO WEERRIRIRDDSSS
no

The most metal thing about me is that I wear band shirts and have longer-than-normal hair.

That's it.

oh, and I sometimes wear denim or leather.

^same here, i don't see why people think its so weieieririrididsss especiall on a METAL FORUM for people to do that

I agree with Tully. Particularly since there's so many awesome local bands that no-one's ever heard of, and they just go dribbling on about Slayer and Disturbed, and whinging that there's never any good shows.

Hmm... I don't look metal at all, so I don't get approached often by people.

This is also why I rarely hit on guys with the whole "cool, you listen to Darkthrone/Amon Amarth/etc., too" thing as they'd not take me seriously. Someday I'm going to try it.

I get left alone because I frighten everyone but small children, who, for some reason, like my giant size.

Hehe, I get that as well. Sometimes it's cool, sometimes it's tiresome trying to explain to people that I do listen to new bands, just none of the ones they listen to :rolleyes:

Ayeka said:
Hehe, I get that as well. Sometimes it's cool, sometimes it's tiresome trying to explain to people that I do listen to new bands, just none of the ones they listen to :rolleyes:

haha, yea that happens to me to.

Or people say "tully, you hate stuff just cuz its famouse" and i have to explain that band slike iron maiden, slayer, kreator, etc etc arn't exactly underground AT ALL, just to most americans they are (realy stupid ones if they don't know maiden and slayer, hah)

KILL TULLY said:
haha, yea that happens to me to.

Or people say "tully, you hate stuff just cuz its famouse" and i have to explain that band slike iron maiden, slayer, kreator, etc etc arn't exactly underground AT ALL, just to most americans they are (realy stupid ones if they don't know maiden and slayer, hah)

Heheh...try venturing past Maiden or Metallica and most 'open-minded' people suddenly become stumped :loco: :rolleyes:

I had to explain to a guy awhile back that I don't hate everything new by default, I just hate it from overexposure by TV, magazines & their CD samplers, friends, gigs etc o_O after I fired him off a list of new bands I liked (none of which he'd heard of) he finally understood :)