"Oh, i like metal to man!"

HOTT METAL ON MAN ACTION

SEE THESE SHEETS OF MILD STEEL PENETRATE MEN ALL NIGHT LONG

YOU'LL BE CUMMING BACK FOR MORE OF THIS SEXY BLOCK OF WROUGHT IRON, OH BABY

Tully take your fucking mug shot off your signature ... you're not that purrty that I have to see your face 10 times as I scroll the page ... and I am eating breakfast :loco:

give that shit to Erik for the RC pic page.

exactly how i look at it =) i of course don't spell like this on my "university" essays (Its called college you damn euros!! =) ) and other things. I just figure you know what im saying and if people knit pick that much about online spelling they have sticks in there dickholes.

lurch70 said:
Tully take your fucking mug shot off your signature ... you're not that purrty that I have to see your face 10 times as I scroll the page ... and I am eating breakfast :loco:
:burn: I have all pics turned off/into links so I can avoid this... problem. KT also spelled awesome wrong in his old sig.

i really wish someone would kill tully :(
*gets out steak knives* Who wants the corpse?

KILL TULLY said:
exactly how i look at it =) i of course don't spell like this on my "university" essays (Its called college you damn euros!! =) .

it's actually called university in Canada too, college is like the weak version of university where you learn to do trades and other menial things :p

it's actually called university in Canada too, college is like the weak version of university where you learn to do trades and other menial things :p
:burn :p What a confidence boost (I only went to college).

actually they say that the two are equally prestegious these days, eh? university's a fucking joke, don't worry. it's easier than high school! except for this history exam i'm studying for right now, i think i'm in big trouble on this one :(

On the original point, I must admit I get this type of thing quite often too, especially at work (I work at an investment / trading bank).

The usual line is:

"Oh, I had hair as long as yours back when..blah, blah..". I've even had folks bringing in old pictures of themselves as teenagers when their hair is just about touching their shoulders and saying "See? I told you!"...

You do get suprised once in a while though. There is a guy who works in the same office who looks like Bill Gates. He asked if I was into "rock" one lunch time, and it turns out he's a serious death metal freak. Into Brodequin, Deranged, Decaptated, etc. I would have had no idea. He's pushing 40 with a wife and kids and never really got into the whole scene / image thing. Never even goes to shows. He just heard Carcass on John Peel's show many years ago and has quietly kept up with things ever since. I think I'm the first person he's even had a half-decent conversation about it with.

Lee_B said:
He asked if I was into "rock" one lunch time, and it turns out he's a serious death metal freak. Into Brodequin, Deranged, Decaptated, etc. I would have had no idea. He's pushing 40 with a wife and kids

This guy is now my idol.

Demilich said:
actually they say that the two are equally prestegious these days, eh? university's a fucking joke, don't worry. it's easier than high school!

It'd better be! :loco: