appearance

t-blood.gif

I suppose I look like a facist, as I've been told this. Big shiny black boots, military garb, EBM shirts, shaved head, whatever.

I used to have really long hair, like over 3 feet long. Maybe someday I'll allow it to grow back. Or maybe I'll go with a spikey anime look. I dunno.

i had it as long as down to my belly button, shaved it, and i'm dreading to grow it back after 5 yrs. the time in between makes me look like an utter moron.

I only dread the initial 3 or 4 months, when it grows straight out and looks ridiculous. After that I'm good. I'll probably wait until the colder months to attempt it though so I can at least wear a hat to shield myself from public mockery.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I only dread the initial 3 or 4 months, when it grows straight out and looks ridiculous. After that I'm good. I'll probably wait until the colder months to attempt it though so I can at least wear a hat to shield myself from public mockery.
my aim *exactly*. i'd look like a fucking mushroom on legs mate.

My hairs just past my shoulders. I actually want it pretty short.But i'm undecided because i know if i change my mind and try to grow it back i'd have the same problem as toolsofthetrade and Ol' Dirty Bastard. especially because i have curly hair, it would look like some sort of frightening deflated afro.

cedarbreed said:
I spend the days naked at home because of the heat. Totally naked
Eh? You've informed that you live with your parents. Correct? Only people I don't run around naked is my mother. In the series of useless information.

Don Corleone said:
i dont look metal at all. and the only band t-shirt i have is the doors with jim morrison in the front. if pieter could post some recent pics?
i dont think i have you with yer doors shirt... cause. well cause you always had to show off. you took your shirt off in the evenings... :oops: