OK ANTHRAX FANBOY BITCHES!!!!!

sad news, if it's true. :erk:

from what i read, Bush just assumes that he's out. if they're letting him twist in the wind while they try to recapture something they had back in the 80's... that's just WRONG!!

IMO Bush was Captain of the Titanic in regards to Anthrax's career and they jumped the shark hard with The Sound of White Noise album. If Joey and the boys can go out and play bigger venues than Bush Era Anthrax, they would be dumb not to. Are there really people out there who think John Bush is good? Is that why Armored Saint was such a house hold name? morons

As a kid I was a total Anthrax Junkie and I love every record up through Among the Living.

I will definitely go see the reunited show at least once to kill people during "Gung Ho" but its more to see if in real life Joey really does like an old Iraqui woman in person or if Danny Spitz really does look like the creepy 3rd year college student who still hangs with the high school kids.

anthraxfan442 said:
sometimes i regret making this name

not cuz i hate their music, its becasue this whole thing is turning into a soap opera

wish i could change my name
Go here
Make a new thread with the name you want it to change to. Deron will take care of ya.

JLJ The Icon said:
IMO Bush was Captain of the Titanic in regards to Anthrax's career and they jumped the shark hard with The Sound of White Noise album. If Joey and the boys can go out and play bigger venues than Bush Era Anthrax, they would be dumb not to. Are there really people out there who think John Bush is good? Is that why Armored Saint was such a house hold name? morons

As a kid I was a total Anthrax Junkie and I love every record up through Among the Living.

I will definitely go see the reunited show at least once to kill people during "Gung Ho" but its more to see if in real life Joey really does like an old Iraqui woman in person or if Danny Spitz really does look like the creepy 3rd year college student who still hangs with the high school kids.

DUDE, FUCKING GREAT PICTURE! ITS GOOD TO SEE OTHER PITBOSS OLC FANS HERE.

predaking said:
57 posts by me...over 1000 for you.

'Nuff said.
Lets see Lord Fagatron
3 or 4 different screen names for you...

1 for me
'nuff said

How many more email and forum accounts are you going to open to "hide" your obsession with Billy???

MyHatred said:
Lets see Lord Fagatron
Now I know you had help with that one. Four letter words are too complex for your miniscule intellect.
3 or 4 different screen names for you...
I see that not only does the English language baffle you, but so does math. 2 is not 3 or 4.

1 for me
'nuff said
Yes, it says you're a complete moron who doesn't even grasp the invalidity of his own insults [or I should say ATTEMPTS at insults.

How many more email and forum accounts are you going to open to "hide" your obsession with Billy???
How many more times will you feel the need to prove me right about your idiocy? Me, obsessed? How often do I post here, spanky? [go ahead and use that re-installed search feature] I come here VERY rarely, as opposed to milano, who's obsession won't let him let go of the past.

Now, continue dancing for me, puppet.

predaking said:
Now I know you had help with that one. Four letter words are too complex for your miniscule intellect.
I see that not only does the English language baffle you, but so does math. 2 is not 3 or 4.

Yes, it says you're a complete moron who doesn't even grasp the invalidity of his own insults [or I should say ATTEMPTS at insults.

How many more times will you feel the need to prove me right about your idiocy? Me, obsessed? How often do I post here, spanky? [go ahead and use that re-installed search feature] I come here VERY rarely, as opposed to milano, who's obsession won't let him let go of the past.

Now, continue dancing for me, puppet.
You are not even the least bit funny or insulting. The stage is all yours, Princess

negative5.jpg