Okay Billy is off somwhere..Where is Jurched ?

:Spin::devil: any ideas ?

he bailed. annoying twits like Jerry Jabber, accusing anybody who doesnt suckle at the butt hairs of Obama as being racist, etc... got on his nerves, so he left and said he wasnt coming back. havent seen him since.

he bailed. annoying twits like Jerry Jabber, accusing anybody who doesnt suckle at the butt hairs of Obama as being racist, etc... got on his nerves, so he left and said he wasnt coming back. havent seen him since.

And anyone that isn't a die-hard republican is a anti-american muslim in your eyes.

That does suck. I never thought anyone could run Jurched off this forum :erk:

I hope he comes back though, I kinda miss his witty commentary rants :lol:

And anyone that isn't a die-hard republican is a anti-american muslim in your eyes.

i never said anything like that and you saying it [over and over] just furthers the opinion of you being a half-wit with no skills for reasonable or intelligent debate.
HOWEVER, i dont hold grudges. in fact, i saw this and immediately thought of you.

you're welcome.

obamawatchingu.gif

i never said anything like that and you saying it [over and over] just furthers the opinion of you being a half-wit with no skills for reasonable or intelligent debate.
HOWEVER, i dont hold grudges. in fact, i saw this and immediately thought of you.

you're welcome.

obamawatchingu.gif

BULLSHIT!!!!! Every time someone has disagreed with your political views, you've called them "Anti-American, Muslim, Liberal...etc." You just proved my point with that picture of Obama.

BULLSHIT!!!!! Every time someone has disagreed with your political views, you've called them "Anti-American, Muslim, Liberal...etc." You just proved my point with that picture of Obama.

prove it.
i do like that you've lumped being liberal and Muslim in with being Anti-American. that's your grouping. not mine.

prove it.
i do like that you've lumped being liberal and Muslim in with being Anti-American. that's your grouping. not mine.

Stop trying to justify yourself, you know what you said on here. Everyone on here knows you're racist and that you can't stand liberals & democrats.

you're welcome.

obamawatchingu.gif

That's a funny pic of Obama.

Stop trying to justify yourself, you know what you said on here. Everyone on here knows you're racist and that you can't stand liberals & democrats.

i feel no need to justify myself. i just asked you to prove your insane rants. as i suspected, you cant do it.

as for your tired 'you're racist' mantra... wrong, as usual.
the 'cant stand liberals and democrats' part is pretty much right, though.

Well fuck you very much Mr. Jabber. This thread certainly didn't turn out the way i expected it to.