Okay Billy is off somwhere..Where is Jurched ?

You must be a Browns fan.

Look i'm not going to waste keystrokes on your mental midgetry about your Ray Lewis man crush. Dude its plain and simple, you killed it for the rest of us. way to go asswipe. :mad:

Hey, i'm very fuckin' apologetic!!

it's great not to have to do anything but sit back and let you display the full glory of your douchery for all to see.

That's a quote from Frank Rizzo (Jerky Boys). Why don't you and you're Jurched fan club go get a straw, and SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!:cry:

That's a quote from Frank Rizzo (Jerky Boys). Why don't you and you're Jurched fan club go get a straw, and SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!:cry:

so you'd like us to know you're not the real douche, you just play one on the internet?

you win. i'm convinced.

The politically incorrect world of Billy Milano, making me lol since 2004.

Billy Milano Not for the easily-offended, if you are offended, please hit Alt-f4:kickass:

The politically incorrect world of Billy Milano, making me lol since 2004.

Billy Milano Not for the easily-offended, if you are offended, please hit Alt-f4:kickass:

WORD. I signed up for this site when I lived in Iceland, totally awesome good times. I wish that muslim kid douchebag stuck around a bit longer, that was fun.

Been quite empty :(

rather sad, especially since no one has a way to get a hold of the mighty Jurched.