Okay Billy is off somwhere..Where is Jurched ?

That's funny, you're talking shit to me and I didn't even start anything with anyone on your thread. If scroll back to the top, you'll see that Sue started first, then MyHatred jumped in, and up until that point I never had any problems with MyHatred. So why aren't you jumping on Sue & MyHatred for starting this mess on your thread? I haven't posted much on here because this site has been very quiet. If you want to have a normal discussion, then I have no problem with that, if I don't agree with you, i'm not going to insult you. But if you're gonna insult me, expect to be insulted. If you don't like it, then take a straw and suck it up!!!!!

That's funny, you're talking shit to me and I didn't even start anything with anyone on your thread. If scroll back to the top, you'll see that Sue started first, then MyHatred jumped in, and up until that point I never had any problems with MyHatred. So why aren't you jumping on Sue & MyHatred for starting this mess on your thread? I haven't posted much on here because this site has been very quiet. If you want to have a normal discussion, then I have no problem with that, if I don't agree with you, i'm not going to insult you. But if you're gonna insult me, expect to be insulted. If you don't like it, then take a straw and suck it up!!!!!

say, butthair, did it ever occur to you to go back and look yourself?
nobody started with you. somebody asked where Jurched was and i answered. he left because of you. you became TOO FREAKIN' ANNOYING so he figured it wasnt worth it and bailed. i'm sure the exact thread where he announced he was bailing BECAUSE OF YOU can be easily found.
you're the foaming jagoff that started in with the flaming... as usual. :rolleyes:

say, butthair, did it ever occur to you to go back and look yourself?
nobody started with you. somebody asked where Jurched was and i answered. he left because of you. you became TOO FREAKIN' ANNOYING so he figured it wasnt worth it and bailed. i'm sure the exact thread where he announced he was bailing BECAUSE OF YOU can be easily found.
you're the foaming jagoff that started in with the flaming... as usual. :rolleyes:

Let me call the "WHAAAAA-bulance" for you.

Jerry could it be because I am rather pissed becuase you made someone else we enjoyed decide it was time to check out ?

Can we get a cleanup on aisle 13 ?

I mainly ragged on Jurched because of his adolescent, idiotic post about a 10 year boy getting abused by his teacher. Jurched condoned the abuse and was making fun of the kid, saying he deserved it. Being a parent, I had a huge problem with that. Anyone that condones child abuse is a piece of shit in my eyes.

I mainly ragged on Jurched because of his adolescent, idiotic post about a 10 year boy getting abused by his teacher. Jurched condoned the abuse and was making fun of the kid, saying he deserved it. Being a parent, I had a huge problem with that. Anyone that condones child abuse is a piece of shit in my eyes.

Menstrual_douche_md.jpg

So Sue, I guess you condone child abuse just like your boyfriend Jurched. Wait, I forgot, you live in the trailer park, so you're used to getting the shit kicked out of you by other redneck trash like yourself.

Can't we all just get along??!!! Jerry, seriously man, just chill out for a while. You don't have to always fire back at everyone.

Can't we all just get along??!!! Jerry, seriously man, just chill out for a while. You don't have to always fire back at everyone.

Hell no!!! If no one insults me, then I won't insult anyone, it's that's simple. I thought the insults were done for a while until this thread started. So if a few people want to bitch and moan because I called out a retard for making fun of a 10 year old kid who's teacher beat the crap out him in school, then they can kiss my ass too!!

Hell no!!! If no one insults me, then I won't insult anyone, it's that's simple. I thought the insults were done for a while until this thread started. So if a few people want to bitch and moan because I called out a retard for making fun of a 10 year old kid who's teacher beat the crap out him in school, then they can kiss my ass too!!

cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

It`s a pity Jurched`s gone. But in fact it`s no surprise. Where have the good times gone...

just like the flood of illegal immigrants that are helping to drag this nation into ruin, so was the result when we started allowing a-holes to post here.

Sue, have you heard from Jurched since he stopped posting on these forums?? If you have, maybe you could entice him back here?

I wanna know what ended up happening to his holey fish :lol:

is Jerry one of Jerry's Kids ?

no. even Jerry's kids reject Jerry Jabber.

and Damaged, no, i havent heard from Jurched since he bailed. not a peep and that really sucks. :cry:

You must be a Browns fan.

Look i'm not going to waste keystrokes on your mental midgetry about your Ray Lewis man crush. Dude its plain and simple, you killed it for the rest of us. way to go asswipe. :mad:

Whoa now!! Hold on there.. Lets move this conversation here..
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/billy-milano/525508-ready-some-nfl-action.html

And I'll tell ya all about my man crushes on Patrick Willis, Jerod Mayo, Ray Lewis, D'Qwell Jackson, James Harrison and every other mean ass middle linebacker I can think of... Bro's shelf the insults and let the NFL insanity begin!!!

TO ALL YOUR FAVORITE TEAMS!!!:kickass:

P.S. - Lots of love for Keith Bulluck, Aaron Curry and Bart Scott too :)
READY FOR SOME NFL ACTION?!?!?!

READY FOR SOME NFL ACTION?!?!?!

You must be a Browns fan.

Look i'm not going to waste keystrokes on your mental midgetry about your Ray Lewis man crush. Dude its plain and simple, you killed it for the rest of us. way to go asswipe. :mad:

Jurched had the best avatar! That was some dudes mugshot..I think he was caught crossing into the US from Canada with dismembered bodies and stuff in his trunk..some crazy ass shit like that or something.