OMG Dan! HAHAHA!!!

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
OMG, this is hilarious! How old were you during this???
It's amazing to think that a few years later you playing with Bloodbath! hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
The drums are still REALLY good though, especially considering he was like 13 at the time.

I had to turn it off. Way too heavy for me. Now I need to chill out with some mellower music... I think I'll listen to some Bloodbath.

p.s. Dag, how old were you two at the time?

This is by far the best forum on UM, if this would've been posted in the opeth forum someone would've gone : "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. OLD NEWS." then some smartass would launch a couple of sarcastic posts showing of their pwnge.

aaaanyway, to stay on topic here,

GHOST is brutal shit :D - And Dag being a 70s "rocksnöre" is just as badass.

This is by far the best forum on UM, if this would've been posted in the opeth forum someone would've gone : "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. OLD NEWS." then some smartass would launch a couple of sarcastic posts showing of their pwnge.

aaaanyway, to stay on topic here,

GHOST is brutal shit :D - And Dag being a 70s "rocksnöre" is just as badass.

LOL....that's really a perfect description of the Opeth forum. :)

Actually pretty strange that the Opeth forum is the way it is, considering the people making the music aren't at all OMFG PWNAGE people.

Easy to explain..the people who hang there are like 12 in average :) I like Opeth alot but i never post there..dont even read anymore as its just to much crap there.

More maturity here since the kids of today have no idea who EoS was for example :cry:

Easy to explain..the people who hang there are like 12 in average :) I like Opeth alot but i never post there..dont even read anymore as its just to much crap there.

More maturity here since the kids of today have no idea who EoS was for example :cry:

LOL, exactly my sentiments...
This random guy tells me the other day, that EoS sounds somewhat like an opeth ripoff... :p