On Your Time

Aug 12, 2004
Germany
I'm now desperate with this. I wanted to know what it means in the Song "I'm here on your time" but i couldn't find the expression "to be on someone's time" in any dictionary. I've also asked some english native speakers but they didn't know it either. Can anyone help me? some users? Niklase? Mikael?

I say it in german, okay:

der text is ja:
"once we crawled into the artificial night
all was left and I arrived on your time
there in the collision
wish answers could arrive..."

ich denke mal mikael hat das irgendwie bildlich gemeint er trifft auf ich sag mal art zeitstrahl des gegenübers(denk mal eine sie) über die er singt
so irgendwie stell ich mir das vor
lass dir was einfallen, so schwer ist der text nich zu verstehen:)

Was?!
Blitzkrieg Pajo: Hör ihm nicht zu

It means that he (finally) arrived on her time (once again). You see, the country in which the first person of the song resides has a day-light savings system, but it is delayed a few days compared to that of the country in which the second person of the song resides. The fact that they "crawl into artificial night" shows their unhappiness with the day-light savings system and that it is not really supposed to be that late yet.

it's like in summer, the clocks are set one hour earlier, to save energy... and in winter they go back another hour
dont you have that in germany? it's very annoying

Hitori said:
it's like in summer, the clocks are set one hour earlier, to save energy... and in winter they go back another hour
dont you have that in germany? it's very annoying

sure we have this shit timechanging thing in germany
it was last night
I drank until four but because of this industrial time change it was 5 :OMG:

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
why do you call it day-light saving shit? it's to save energy? i thought it's for... uhm... don't know ^^

yes. daylight saving time (DST) in the spring postpones sunset, and its reversal in autumn gives you one more hour of sunlight in the morning. in my opinion it has, however, become unnecessary long ago.