music in your language

@fireangel: Actually the original version of that song is on Ordo Regnum Sathanas, but I prefer the newer version which is on Sudentaival. I have that compiled record too. New version has quite interesting clean vocals.
Where in there discography should I put this CD?
I am stupid, i am tired. What do you mean by that?

It´s partly a typo. I meant "their". I asked how old the mentioned CD is that I have, and why it are four in one and if they have some more between that one and Sudentaival. :)

EDIT: I try to make a proper question, now that I am awake myself:

The Horna-CD that I have, is it a reissue? Then what is the original version?
And which other CDs of them besides Sudentaival exist and what do you have to comment on them?
:)

I new to Horna (like i am with every band) but as i know it:

That complication consists of four releases. I dont know which are labelled as mcd´s and which as full-lenght albums..
They have released many mcd´s and vinyls which i dont own.
I own Sudentaival, THE complication and Viha Ja Viikate mcd (newest).
They have made Haudankylmyyden Mailla which was released through a "fucker-label" and it isnt´ on print anymore. They have also promised not to ever play the songs of "Haudankylmyyden mailla" live.

Mokoma is a pretty good band that sings in Finnish too...try the songs Mene Ja Tiedä, Takatalvi (their hit, presumably) and Punainen Kukko for example.

rahvin said:
judging from my theory on the "languages" thread, it seems that you're dumping me. :tickled: nice job! now i have good solid reasons to be hurt. ;)
Now I dont quite read you my friend..but.
No.. I am not dumping you. You´ll always be my honeybunny :p

more bands singing finnish : "Wasara", "Sotajumala", and you should really try "Stam1na" (silly writing style). D/L for example "Koe murha" from here
Song is quite simple and formal but I like the chorus.

Do you want punk bands? "Klamydia", they have also at least one german record. I listened Klamydia, when I was bit younger (before metal era) and now I have started to dig up old records that i have. I have lost at least one :( Main public thinks that their lyrics tell only of drinking and screwing but they have which tell of incest or domestic violence.

rahvin said:
@naku: see that thread. my project for having people be rude when rejecting other people. everything will be clear.

@rahvin: I´m sorry for being stupid but which thread exactly? Or should forget?

@salmy: Mustan Kuun Lapset -> Mukulat :)

RealHazard said:
I new to Horna (like i am with every band) but as i know it:

That complication consists of four releases. I dont know which are labelled as mcd´s and which as full-lenght albums..
They have released many mcd´s and vinyls which i dont own.
I own Sudentaival, THE complication and Viha Ja Viikate mcd (newest).
They have made Haudankylmyyden Mailla which was released through a "fucker-label" and it isnt´ on print anymore. They have also promised not to ever play the songs of "Haudankylmyyden mailla" live.

Kiitos! :)

Now I see some people bashing Spanish pop music/rock whatever. While Spanish is my native language I have to say, they are right on the money. Most of the popular stuff is dismal. But the same goes with English you have to go deeper than MTV Español or the radio. As far as I'm concerned if you get anything out of this thread is to listen to a band called Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. Not for everyone maybe, but that doesn't take away from the quality of their music. They started out as a ska band but over the years have evolved into their own, even collaborating with Celia Cruz at one point.

Another good band is Los Aterciopelados another very good band who started out as a punk band and has evolved over the years as well. Both of these bands have an extensive catalogue to explore.

Other bands I would recommend: Enanitos Verdes, Kinky, Molotov, and Zoe. All pretty popular but worthy listens. If I think of anything else I'll post it here. I never really delved much into Spanish rock since the bands out at the time were *so* fucking lame, but I'll see if I can find anything else.

I doubt anyone is interested in bands with greek lyrics, but i have to talk somewhere about the band i just discovered: Anorimoi (=immatures). :tickled:
I knew about their existence for a while, but it wasn't until yesterday that i listened to some mp3s of them, that happened to be lying around. Their name describes them perfectly: they make some or other sort of metal (or whatever, the style differs from one song to another), and they use a lot of foul language, but it's awfully funny, because the music is ok and seemingly kinda serious, but the lyrics are very humorous and have the most unexpected combination of ideas/words. They had me laughing for over an hour last night. :D

edit: if anyone would be interested in other greek pop/rock bands i'd be glad to suggest.

(rahvin will be the new real humppa sonni after all that eläkeläiset :devil: )

:tickled:

@rahvin:
german singing bands other than totenmond and rammstein and eisheilig and knorkator and and and millions of schlager-sänger/innen, there's one more: excrementory grindfuckers
very nice