Only at the movies...

FerretallicA

HMAS Slagdestroyer
Mar 23, 2005
Sydney, Australia
My interest in the humble movie theatre has been rekindled by the upcoming X-Files movie so now I'm determined to stay in 'the loop' a bit more.

One particularly awesome movie in the works: The Legend of Zelda :D :D :D

(Disclaimer: I get it, I'm not a total 'n00b')

I didn't realise just how badly I've been out of 'the loop' in the world of cinema releases. Hopefully those more informed than myself can share their wealth of knowledge on current and upcoming releases here. What's coming soon which might actually be worth seeing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you already missed seeing the best movie ever at the cinemas RAMBO 4 no other movie is worth watching unless it's called Rambo 5

Saw the ANVIL movie last night at The Sydney Film Festival.
It is an amzazing film and really inspirational! No Metal bands should ever bitch and complain bout doing it tough after they see this!
And the band have more heart and positive attitude even through all the crap that gets thrown at them than i've ever seen! Gonna buy me some ANVIL albums this weekend!:worship:

Also Ferret extremely keen to see the new XFILES movie too!
Perhaps a forum meet and group screening? I think the XFILES was one of the best tv shows period!:headbang:

I saw it but wasn't sure what you were referring to. Lol. I was very excited the first time I saw that trailer released, but when I saw it released on April 1st and it came out on April first I was very disappointed.

200px-Getsmart08.png

Comes out this Thursday I believe... any interest in checking it out this Saturday in the city before Pyro's and Debbie's shin-digs?