Open Letter to Leena

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
...because that screen name makes me cringe.

Listen girl, the problem with you is not the fact that you have a crush on Allu. No, it is that your posts just look so dumb and embarrassing. And no, I will not be a hypocritical asshole and say "no offense". Because your posts do offend me. Me, and probably most female Allu/Bodom fans. OKAY, so you need to let that shit out. And if you can't do it in public without seeming like a drooling moron -which IS partly understandable, but not everyone's fuckin' business!- then start a diary.

My €0.02

-S.

negro-frowns.jpg

Listen girl, the problem with you is not the fact that you have a crush on Allu. No, it is that your posts just look so dumb and embarrassing. And no, I will not be a hypocritical asshole and say "no offense". Because your posts do offend me. Me, and probably most female Allu/Bodom fans. OKAY, so you need to let that shit out. And if you can't do it in public without seeming like a drooling moron -which IS partly understandable, but not everyone's fuckin' business!- then start a diary.

My €0.02

-S.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My €0.02

-S.
LOOOLLLL

:lol:

welcome back lanterns! :p

thought exercise for all the newbs:

1) Click the "lanterns" screenname

2) Click the "find all posts by..." link

3) Rejoice.