Opeth 2006 US Tour

their gig in upstate NY was so lame, i hope they come back and arent so fed up w/ us that they decide not to come again...

YEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOO!! Feb 17 in Towson, Maryland!!! The mighty Opeth returns!! ... * and maybe Devin Townsend on the bill too!* Cheers!!

coolsnow7 said:
Does anyone actually know who's supporting/
There wasn't even a confirmation on the tour until right now. There have definately been rumors that the Devin Townsend band could be supporting, but no, there's no confirmation.

Here's hoping that they schedule a date for Milwaukee, so people in the area of Milwaukee/Chicago can see them once in Chicago and once in Milwaukee! I know I definately would. And they should bring Porcupine Tree with them, that would be like the perfect show! But I guess my thoughts are just wishful thinking.... Porcupine Tree are probably burnt out after touring for who knows how many months straight.

But if the Devin Townsend rumour is true then hey, that would be just as good!

kick butt.......already seen'em twice......will see 'em again def. ......man opeth live ROX....!!!!......even my wife digs'em now...kick ass.....well guys....u are Metal masters....!!!!......and Keep kickin butt....!!!....PEAC EOUT

I'm hoping that they make a return to Philly, the Halloween show was great. I also hope they make a return to Philly, or maybe come to Jersey, since I'm confined to these two states (I live in South Jersey, and being only 14, my dad takes me and he won't go to NY or Baltimore or wherever)