Opeth and the TV4

Thank you once again Stilgar. Great first term performances, though cut up. Fun watching it, could somewhat grasp the gist of what was being said but subtitles would be welcome please! Would've been funny if Mikael corrected the guy on how to spell Megadeth too:p

What's with the camera-person's nose fetish?

Good performance. Thx for the 277mb vid. I sure it would be great if someone could write a srt file in english for the interview :) im pretty sure it would make a lot of people happier, myself included!

If you check the videos in my playlist (link in one of my previous posts), you'll see that someone has made a comment, saying what's being talked about. Not subtitles with all details, but at least you'll get an overview.

I haven't had much spare time myself and will not have much spare time for a few weeks, so I won't be able to make subtitles myself at least for a while. If someone else has time to do a translation, I can probably add that as subtitles both to the avi and the youtube videos.

I haven't had much spare time myself and will not have much spare time for a few weeks, so I won't be able to make subtitles myself at least for a while. If someone else has time to do a translation, I can probably add that as subtitles both to the avi and the youtube videos.[/QUOTE]

That´s great! just take your time :) if you´re into that, just write a simple notepad file ( .srt) and half the world will be thrilled. Cheers :headbang:

Mikael Åkerfeldt;8034214 said:
Don't jump to the conclusion that we wanted to edit the song ourselves. We had 3 minutes and 30 seconds for the 2nd song, and that was it. We were lucky we could play for as long as we could. They timed it during rehearsals and I think it was just short of 4 minutes then which was very much on the verge of being too long...yet I guess they let it slide since it was the final thing for the morning show anyways. These shows have super strict curfews so there's little, or nothing really you can do about things like that- If we play the song in our own shows, obviously it will be the full or perhaps even extended version.

Cheers again
Mike

An extended version would be awesome! You guys should jam out with it. I'd like to see what else Per would do too.

For those of you that don't want to download 277MB of data and don't mind the lower resolution of youtube, I split the file in to 4 parts and uploaded them to youtube:

Also, you can view them all after each other using this playlist:

Thanks for uploading the videos! I don't know what the fuck they're saying, but it's nice to hear Mike speaking in his native tongue. The metal pyramid was pretty funny. Bathory!! haha

As point of curiosity, does anyone here speak both Swedish and German? I speak German, and I would like to know how similar the two languages are. I could pick out a few, few things they were saying through congates and what not.

Thanks for uploading the videos! I don't know what the fuck they're saying, but it's nice to hear Mike speaking in his native tongue. The metal pyramid was pretty funny. Bathory!! haha

As point of curiosity, does anyone here speak both Swedish and German? I speak German, and I would like to know how similar the two languages are. I could pick out a few, few things they were saying through congates and what not.

The two languages are fairly closely related. I don't speak German, but I worked in Germany for 3 weeks a few years ago and I could understand quite a bit.