Opeth Babes in Calgary

musically, i like girls who have the guts to tell me "this band you like, sucks" when they think it, and admit when they enjoy it. ones who'd insist on introducing me to stuff i'd never listen to, and be open to shit i listen to as well. i don't care how they dress, but of course being attractive doesn't hurt at all

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!
While I'm in a show, I'm not hoping to get fucked by some musicians there, you fucker! :devil: I'm there because of the music and the feelings they transmit in a show, and if I have the chance to meet them, I'd love to tell them my opinion about the show that's all, and if not... WHO FUCKING CARES! I'd go to a bar with my friends and have fun with them.
I don't have any fucking idea of what kind of girls have you met in your life, but I'm sure as hell, I'M NOT A FUCKING SLUT/GROUPIE or whatever you call it.
So the next time you'll make a statement like that, THINK TWICE, because I'm sure many girls in this forum will beat the shit out of you if you do it again (INCLUDE ME, PLEASE)

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Istanbul said:
true

METAL CHICKS SUCK
sry too all the ladys, but I cant deal with all those "I-want-to-get-fucked-by-big-cock-lead-singer" gals.

You are living a lie, in case you think he is going to growl in your face while coming into you.

Don't worry about it Luz. Most of the guys on this forum are too busy surfing this website.
NEWGIRL.jpg

http://www.rapindustry.com/Models.htm

They wouldn't know what to do with a real metal chick.
rock.gif

Hope so, If that kid lives in my country I'd eat his stomach while he's alive and then I'd give the rest to my dogs...

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Vrykolakas said:
Don't worry about it Luz. Most of the guys on this forum are too busy surfing this website.
They wouldn't know what to do with a real metal chick

Istanbul said:
true

METAL CHICKS SUCK
sry too all the ladys, but I cant deal with all those "I-want-to-get-fucked-by-big-cock-lead-singer" gals.

You are living a lie, in case you think he is going to growl in your face while coming into you.

i really laughed hard about that comment ........bhahahahaha

its kindda sad to read these dregaroty (sp?) comments bout girls here...........!!!!........come on guys dont judge teh whole Sex by a few bad examples...Im sure thyre are dudes who do the same aournd nightwish or so............trust me....!!!........anwyyz.......the girl Im goin out with , on our first date I madea her a Opeth Mix CD adn played Demon of teh fall on our wy to the movies.....hahaha........she really dig it.......and shes only in it for teh music .......and so are most of the girls I know...so stop flamin the Metl chix............they rock big time......!!!!.......Keep rockin......PEAC EOUT

waz416 said:
its kindda sad to read these dregaroty (sp?) comments bout girls here...........!!!!........come on guys dont judge teh whole Sex by a few bad examples...Im sure thyre are dudes who do the same aournd nightwish or so............trust me....!!!........anwyyz.......the girl Im goin out with , on our first date I madea her a Opeth Mix CD adn played Demon of teh fall on our wy to the movies.....hahaha........she really dig it.......and shes only in it for teh music .......and so are most of the girls I know...so stop flamin the Metl chix............they rock big time......!!!!.......Keep rockin......PEAC EOUT

*it's
*kind of
*derogatory
*about
*the
*I'm
*there
*around
*anyway
*I'm
*going
*made
*an
*and
*the
*way
*dug
*the
*flaming
*metal
*chicks
*rocking
*peace out

deliverance said:
*it's
*kind of
*derogatory
*about
*the
*I'm
*there
*around
*anyway
*I'm
*going
*made
*an
*and
*the
*way
*dug
*the
*flaming
*metal
*chicks
*rocking
*peace out

Hahahhaa.,.........OMG.......I cant beleive u wnet thru all that trouble.....now I feel bad.......sorry for bad spelling.....Ill try to avoid it in future.......!!!!!......U rock though....hahaah..........PEAC EOUT

deliverance said:
it's okay dude. just try to spell correctly next time..oh and one more thing:

*can't
*believe
*you
*went
*through
*I'll
*you

and of course..
*PEACE OUT!

PEAC EOUT is a tradition.

Anarkissed said:
pics plz thx

[size=+3]January 22nd, 2004, 10:59 AM #1 [/size]
metaljayzed
Trendkiller

Opeth Babes in Calgary
In addition to the great Opeth experience last night I must comment on the amount of hot, young female Opeth fans. There was a shit load of you!! Where do these girls hang out?

Let's hook up ladies!!

Jon Snow said:
PEAC EOUT is a tradition.

this is true. but it's incorrect spelling.

deliverance said:
[size=+3]January 22nd, 2004, 10:59 AM #1 [/size]
metaljayzed
Trendkiller

Opeth Babes in Calgary
In addition to the great Opeth experience last night I must comment on the amount of hot, young female Opeth fans. There was a shit load of you!! Where do these girls hang out?

Let's hook up ladies!!

this is true. but it's incorrect spelling.
PICS PLZ THX
o_O:wave::OMG::OMG::hotjump::yell::Spin::tickled:

mikael_beethoven.jpg

teeth.jpg

opeth_005.jpg