Opeth Bumper Stickers - I'm getting some made.

I had a sticker once already. It's pretty much what started the infatuation with getting another. It was sent to me as a gift from one of the more silent members on this board. That sticker wasn't meant to withstand weather conditions however. After about two months, it was totally ruined.

I'm getting the impression that if I don't sell them, it's no biggy. The guy that'll be making them got all excited. He thought I might be able to get him a business deal. SORRY DUDE. Nothing like that. At least I don't think so.

You should make a thousand of em and start selling them for 5 bucks a piece... or just give them away, it's totally up to you.
Oh and by the way... *cough* can I have one? Please!

dredd_hedd
Well anyway, if Mikael does decide to kick your sticker-making ass just call me over and I'll settle him!

:lol: Mikael ain't kicking no ass of mine. :) Free promotion is a bonus. A good side-effect if you will. Of course you could have one. When they're done I'll bring this thread back to life and see if there's much of a demand.

Pay Toilet was the name (as you could imagine) of a wicked goof of a song by some friends I know. "Why should I have to pay to shit?!" was I guess you call... the main chorus. :lol: Those guys are fun.

I'm wondering. That chrome looking logo that someone doctored up as a sticker with clear background for a window might look good. I just went to see the guy today. I told him I'd call him back soon, but I don't know which style to go with.

Black on white? White on black? White with clear? Chrome on black? It'll be 5" by 6" in size. NO CHARGE up to a certain quantity of course.

So, what will it be????