OPETH Feb. 15th, AGALLOCH Feb. 16th -- both 9:30 Club, Washington

an interview? nice.. good luck! ^_^

i'll know my work schedule tomorrow... and will be able to see which shows i'll be able to make it to

dammit, i don't think i'm going to make it to the show, now, for several reasons...

1) i discovered that i have TWO tests the next day. and there is no fucking way i can miss one.

2) i'm running out of $$... if i go, i could probably only pay for the ticket and MAYBE the ep

4) i don't feel like driving 9 hours in one day

5) the interview sorta fell through, so i don't HAVE to go now...

i COULD change my mind between now and tomorrow, but as of now it is 10% going, 90% not :(

...we....DIDN'T GO!! :lol:
we were on our way to dc, on the highway....then about twenty minutes into the drive we started getting really sleepy and were already pooped from work, and poor....so we decided not to go! and we went to tyson's corner(mall) instead. only to realize once inside that today was indeed sunday and that everything in there was closed!! :lol: SO WE SKIPPED OPETH FOR A CLOSED MALL! but!! the rainforest cafe there was open though so we shared a pizza and key lime pie while robotic monkeys wiggled all around us hahahaha. good and relaxing for our tired lazy asses. if we had gone to that concert we would be soooooooo poopy :lol:. tonight just wasn't a good night for us to be standing around in a hot smokey crowded concert...ugh! oh and then we went to wal-mart to get dr. pepper woo!.....fun night!
i apologize to anyone looking for the fiery hat tonight :lol:
chrome and i are just BASTARD FOOLS!

Okay, this is how the night went. Got to the place i was staying the night at UMBC at like 2,left for Opeth about 3 yesterday. Waited outside for four hours (we had nothing better to do and my friend insisted on being first in line, which we were). I talked to the guys from Moonspell for awhile after they warmed up, then talked to Mikael and Peter when they finished sound check stuff. Got inside at 730, stood front row and center on the railing. Devildriver was mehn, just kinda listened, Moonspell did good (although i admit i havent heard much of them), then came opeth. They played two of my favorite songs- The Moor, and Blackwater Park, So i was pretty content. We made the band a valentine but Mikael was probably on drugs because he looked at me twice as i was trying to hand it to him and ignored me. So finally as they were leaving after Demon, my freind threw the card across the stage, pegs martin in the back, and he picks it up finally. Good show, i lost hearing in my left ear, cant talk, and im doped up on muscle relaxers, but it was worth it.