Opeth forum closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steedus said:
I'll say! Always wondered what it was from too...

its a scene from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre i believe, i seem to remember Deliverance saying he didnt like it lol, i find it strangely hypnotizing after a while of it looping... o_O

To be honest the only thing that was unacceptable about the forum was gunhaver. Everything else was tolerable. That guy is such a god damned fucking asshat.

Hey Luz, where you been?

And I decided to rejoin in the festivities for the last few hours before the forum went down, which was nice and fun, but yeah, that place was fucking terrible, particularly with the sheer number of newbie cunts convinced that their opinions were worth a shit. And with Gunhaver opening up his own unofficial Opeth forum, you're all fucking doomed.

I've been browsing all the forums for a long time, but I never registered, and the Opeth forum really did turn shitty over the years. I'll stick to this forum since it's the best DM band ever!

The Ghost of Perdition song was from the UK Street Team stream. The quality of the "rip" is poor, but the song itself is amazing.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
...and the royal carnage board...well, i dont even dare to talk about it.

I still get a good laugh at how Opeth board regulars shudder at the thought of RC, simply because Opeth fanboys are universally dispised there. You'll find no better board on this entire wreched internet.

Décadent said:
that place was fucking terrible, particularly with the sheer number of newbie cunts convinced that their opinions were worth a shit.

Take no offense to this because i'm not aiming this at you, but NO ONES opinions are worth a shit, except for the band themselves. The forum was open to EVERYONE, not just elitist fans who felt their opinions were fact. It's some of the regulars who got it removed, not the newbies. It's been a long time coming, and I'm actually shocked it took this long to do.

Décadent said:
Hey Luz, where you been?

And I decided to rejoin in the festivities for the last few hours before the forum went down, which was nice and fun, but yeah, that place was fucking terrible, particularly with the sheer number of newbie cunts convinced that their opinions were worth a shit. And with Gunhaver opening up his own unofficial Opeth forum, you're all fucking doomed.
I’m great thanks for asking. Apparently some stupid cunt motherfucker has stole my password so I can’t use my messenger, that’s why I haven’t been there god damnit, I’m so pissed + the Opeth forum closed + I’ve been working all day long = I’m the one who’s fucking doomed. I’ll try to come on Thursday If I have time.
You can send me an invitation to use msn with this account: luz.opeth@gmail.com

How you been?

OpethNZ said:
its a scene from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre i believe, i seem to remember Deliverance saying he didnt like it lol, i find it strangely hypnotizing after a while of it looping... o_O

Yeah, it’s from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but the remake. Mmmm, no Brian likes me sig, he loves gore/disturbing movies. And because he rules lik e me, bwaahaha!

cthulufhtagn said:
heh yeah luz has the best sig ever.

Yeah, that’s because I rule. :lol:

Mantraschism said:
P.S. @Luz: It's driving me nuts now. What the hell is your signature-video from? It's disturbing as fuck. @_@

Just as disturbing as me, hehehe...

I have never felt so loved ‘til now, bwahahaha! I love you guys * sheds a metal tear*

They are locking the Opeth threads over at General Music Discussion now.
Will Bloodbath be next?

Status
Not open for further replies.