Opeth - Ghost Reveries official artwork

ghostreveries.jpg

Laugh as much as you like, I was actually serious when I did that.

photo montage out of some stock photos I took here and there. Not quite as original as I hoped but still the best one I made IMO.

gr.gif

damiomen said:
i played i little bit with your (very good) photo montage...

opethGhost6.jpg

some colors are a bit off, especialy in the middle of that girl(?), there's a blue/purple stain. Other than that, way to go to make a perfect cover ever more perfect

Humm it looks a little overdone to me. A lot of details was lost du to the high saturation/contrast. But hey, nice attempt noneless! :)

it's the main pricol of "The Ring" :) The face is under the hair.

Guys, I like your artworks, but what I'm not agree with is how you paint logos and the name of the album. They are too outstanding in the pictures. Too widespread and usual for the style.

vovan said:

Guys, I like your artworks, but what I'm not agree with is how you paint logos and the name of the album. They are too outstanding in the pictures. Too widespread and usual for the style.

you mean that it dragged too much attention? it took too much place?

vovan said:

We actually see the girl from behind. No "The Ring" pricol.

And I agree with your second statement.

damiomen, I mean, may be the font you use should be changed.. but the size suites great ;-)
Rensei, oh, I see.. I thought so 'cause I've been looking through the thread and have noticed a girl from "The Ring" on one picture :)

vovan said:
damiomen, I mean, may be the font you use should be changed.. but the size suites great ;-)
Rensei, oh, I see.. I thought so 'cause I've been looking through the thread and have noticed a girl from "The Ring" on one picture :)

hehe I see what you mean.