Opeth images I have created. Take a look!

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
Here are a few ideas I had for Opeth designs which I just had to share with all you fine Opeth fans within these forums.

Comments are welcome of course...just wondering which of the 6 most find to be the best image.

You can take a glimpse below:

Opeth image 2 - dark shades of blue
Opeth image 3 - featuring a grainy texture.
Opeth image 4 - dark colour
Opeth image 5 - nice overall quality
Opeth image 6 - nice overall quality

Catch ya later. Hope they are liked...

Hey Narcoloth!! :cool:

Well, my favorite part out of them all ... is the way the LOGO looks overtop the Green coloring (Opeth_graphic pic).

My fav overall picture I think is Opeth_image_7. I like the way the picture is clear, plus I like the colorings of the background.

Keep doing lots of opeth things and sharing them! :D

ps-Whoever asked...I think that dog is a famous actor dog. They ran across him in the woods, but he's been in the movie or tv... or something like that. :lol:

KUSH forced me to make this!! :(

Opeth_SpearsOfOblivion.jpg

(yes, this is my image, no rip-off. Because I'm cool I made this :D )

Hey Alcapoth, what font did you use in Black Rose Immortal-text? I've searched that kind of font, but haven't found anything...

Lordenlill.... no kidding.. that Spears of Oblivion pic is just awesome. (Apart from the skeleton in the corner, which I'm not so sure about)..... the rest of it I cant stop looking at it! A+++

Kush..: I like the Death+Rebirth (especially the rebirth pic)! Way cool. The Wyrm is not for me, doesn't seem opethish at all. Seems like some prog metal band. But the green/unreleased cover is certainly killler!!

Thanks guys, you're giving me some fun at work today! :D

Well, I was't expecting EVERYONE to like the images, which is why I posted them up - just to get some thoughts and ideas/critisism.

Note: it wasn't my attention to create album covers....just graphics of the band based around my favourite song. :D It is cool to see others' work posted here as well....good stuff guys! More for the album cover, though....(Opeth would NEVER place themselves in the cover....hate it when bands do that. Anyway, mine are images good for wallpaper I guess, but surely not for albums.)

The gothic font used for BRI is Ruritania...great, but I feel it ruined my personal favourite image (image 6) - it should have been left with just the band's logo, I think.

Thanks for the honest criticism....it'll help me improve.

side note: this whole idea was inspired by a pal here, changso...who does stunning work.

cheers, everyone! I may post ONE FINAL image later.

edit: oh yeah, and about the candy purple...I agree. Plus, it was actually an error/mistake (totally not Opeth)....the effect I used automatically created the colour. I wanted, primarily, the use of dark/haunting colours. I love the colouring of image 2...that's the thing I was aiming for in the first place.