Opeth images I have created. Take a look!

The links don't seem to work artworks anymore...

Here's the error message I get...

Daily Bandwidth Limit Reached

The site you have attempted to access is not available at this time.

This member's Web site has exceeded its maximum bandwidth limit for the day. The bandwidth limit will be reset on a daily basis.

This account is still active. High traffic sites with numerous file downloads a day could run the risk of exceeding this limit. The owner may increase their daily bandwidth limits by logging in to their account.

Please try to download this file at a later date.

I can't wait to see the artwork...

Originally posted by redblueyes
Lordenlill.... no kidding.. that Spears of Oblivion pic is just awesome. (Apart from the skeleton in the corner, which I'm not so sure about)..... the rest of it I cant stop looking at it! A+++

Kush..: I like the Death+Rebirth (especially the rebirth pic)! Way cool. The Wyrm is not for me, doesn't seem opethish at all. Seems like some prog metal band. But the green/unreleased cover is certainly killler!!

Thanks guys, you're giving me some fun at work today! :D

Thanks. There was a reason for the wyrm pic. I imagined Opeth turning to a more proggy style, and decided to use a Roger Dean design. But your right, it's nothing special, just copy and paste.

I do however also love the rebirth pic, it couldn't have turned out better, and the death cover is good too.

And we can only dream of the unreleased demos cover.. KEKEKE! ^_^;

they arent working for me either man,,,i am stoked to see them though,,,,,,nice work lordenlil and kush

Hmmm...well, they should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience.....

Apparently, those damn free hosting sites only give out so much bandwidth space or whatever (gets rather annoying)...wouldn't be surprised if it happens again, soon. All depends on how many people view them.

Tnx..

Whatca think of my Vintersorg gone sci-fi image :D ;)

Vintersorg3.jpg

ah I finally get a hold on those artworks...

Let's see 'em one by one...

1. My second favorite...great texture, great structure, great blendings and very mysterious...awesome

2. Well this one's great but it's my least favorite...I'm not too fond of the bevel/emboss stuff...just a matter of taste. I like the emplacement of the rose thought

3. Correct me if I'm wrong but this one is an inverted version of #2 except for the top title...anyway I like the colors more in this one!

4. by FAR my favorite...the flashy purple is fantastic...the twirl effet does a pretty good job...the contrast with the black Opeth logo is superb too. Fantastic job...pretty original!

5. Another great one...I simply love how you play with saturations and hue there...also, the font for Black Rose Immortal is INCREDIBLE.

All in all, those artworks are AMAZING...I can't for the other one!!!

hey, genizah,,,and new images on your site,,,i havent check in a couple weeks,,,i really like your site,i have it save in my favorites. Keep rocking guys, the art kiks...

Originally posted by Entropy
hey, genizah,,,and new images on your site,,,i havent check in a couple weeks,,,i really like your site,i have it save in my favorites. Keep rocking guys, the art kiks...

yet i have a rest for two weeks..i publish new gallery two days ago...

:eek: genizah..........that is the BEST Opeth graphic I have seen here yet!!!! It oozes slickness and style....shit man, it's simply gorgeous work! You gotta be a professional graphics artist, am I correct? I myself am a beginner...I'm in my FIRST year at College taking GRAPHIC DESIGN.....

Heh...I don't think I can top it. But I'll try posting up new stuff here....soon. One similar, FINAL Opeth graphic like the others I have posted....and, maybe something new.

Really....if anyone has ANY graphics they would like to share at all, let's have 'em!

tnx my friend....i am a beginner too(about 2 years..) there is no school for me...no college..only home....play with your gifts....it is not important to be a pro i think... the one thing: WE MUST TELL OUR FEELINGS WITH THE HELP OF OUR GIFT"

Yeah man, just play around on Photoshop and you'll be surprised what you can come up with... I spent an odd 2 hours just screwing around with filters and such and came up with the Opeth image I have in my thread and people seem to like it.. so yeah :). Design on!!!