Opeth in Rock Band?

I don't think so. Opeth drumming is not THAT hard itself. I've seen crazy dude doing drums on guitar hero world tour and I'm sure they would make it.

The drum peripheral on rock band only has 5 inputs (bass pedal, 4 tom-type things). Axe and Martin sound like they have six arms!

Honestly if they can put the beastly Neil Peart and Keith Moon in there, they should have no problem with Axe and Martin.

3 things I'd like to point out after reading this thread

1) Rockband has 2 different drum sets, the basic drum set is a cheap 4 pad one pedal kit. the premium kit is customizable, full metal adjustable frame. mine has 4 pads (snare, two toms, floor tom) 3 cymbals (high hat, ride, crash) and two kick pedals.
2) I started listening to Opeth a year ago, and I don't find Orchid or Morningrise boring at all, I think those two CD's are crazy and amazing. My favorites are Blackwater Park and My Arms, Your Hearse, my least favorites are Watershed and Ghost Reveries.
3) Rockband has plenty of metal, they releases new songs for download every Tuesday (Thursday for ps3), current track list is like 580 songs and they are releasing a full album from Stevie Ray Vaughan this Tuesday.

Metal / Progressive Bands in Rockband

Abnormality
All That Remains
Anarchy Club
At the Gates
Avenged Sevenfold
Black Sabbath
Black Tide
Breaking Wheel
Children of Bodom
Crooked X
Devil Driver