Opeth in Rock Band

great suggestions, but i think with all the death vox on those songs, they'd kinda be hard for the makers to put them on, (although it would be fun to belt out some growls on a song like bleak or heir apparent) but i suggested burden, it's agreat song, and would be far more accessible

great suggestions, but i think with all the death vox on those songs, they'd kinda be hard for the makers to put them on, (although it would be fun to belt out some growls on a song like bleak or heir apparent) but i suggested burden, it's agreat song, and would be far more accessible

Actually, there are a few songs with death vox on the guitar heros and rock bands, but you don't have to growl them--you can just talk the lyrics and get 100% on those parts, but an Opeth song on those games would force the makers to have the clean parts where you actually have to try to sing them. I got 100% on vocals on expert on Lamb of God - Laid to Rest, while I can barely do any of the other songs with clean vocals on easy lol.

They've got Between the Buried and Me as special song pack DLC for Rock Band 2... I think that's 'nuff said. Didn't I mention earlier Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse tracks were coming to Rock Band? They're certainly going for some growls and guitar

voted heir apparent

I did the same. At first I typed in 'The Drapery Falls' but then decided on 'Heir Apparent'. Maybe it was for the wrong reasons (marketing I suppose?) but Heir Apparent has so much going on for it: The death metal riffing, slide guitar solo, shred solo, + the rhythm during the slide solo, double-bass blasts. This song would be great on 'expert' - or however they classify different songs.

The only problem with it, though, is no clean vocals. Not that that's a problem with the song, but it would be good to have both clean and death vocals representing an opeth song in the game.

Imagine how surprised and pissed off I am today to see the headline on TheFeed that says "Rock Band Opeth Reveals PSP Version Of Saints Row". I'm like ROKC BAND OPETH!???! But it turns out journalists still have a way to go before they can comprehend the difference between rock bands and metal bands, and also realize that you shouldn't refer to a band as the name of an existing product. (Rock Band)

I know that sounds retarded but it had me excited for a moment and then disappointed.

Or "Cockroach Band Opeth..."
roach_band.gif

lolololol

Voted for Sunn O))) - Báthory Erzébet

Hell of a song to play if you're the bassist or singer!

....and the funny thing is, it came up as a suggestion, someone had already voted for it! Rock Band and Guitar Hero needs more Drone Metal!

If Opeth want their music in Rock Band, they can make it happen. Rock Band is now allowing bands and record labels access to the tools used to create new tracks for the game.

http://creators.rockband.com/

I read about this yesterday. This would make me want to play those games again if they put stuff I listen to. But then again, I should just get a real guitar which I'm planning to soon.