Opeth is dead

fuck this shit thread. I find it so pathetic when people who finally come around to making posts make shit ones like this. Yes it's his opinion, but he's saying it on a pro-opeth forum.

IMO this retard is just trying to get attention. so fuck off opethfan.

:Smug: I'm going to have to go ahead and call bullshit on your opinion. You're entitled to it, but I don't think you're being honest. If you really don't care that much for the band then why are you here? Trolling for an argument? Looking for someone to change your mind? For that to happen you would have to state more of a case than, "since the new line up and the album Ghost reverie, Opeth falls down" and "Opeth is now, just a band among others classic metal bands". That really doesn't tell us shit about what you're so dissapointed. Be specific or be gone. Whinin' aint tollerated 'round these here parts...

if you delete this thread, will you delete the hundreds of other ones by fanbodys which lack specifics?

Can't believe it! A guy posts something you don't like and you all go crazy! And its not the first time! That’s what I DON’T call confidence.

To be honest, I'm a little worried, but I think Mike will pull through fine.

Actually, pffft, I'm expecting an awesome album.

I did not hear Opeth until 2005, and I bought their catalog backwards. I saw it as kind of a discovery; some I liked and some I did not like. But it all grew on me, and Opeth became my fave band along with TOOL. I would like to see them push the envelope however far they want to, and but stay true to their roots.