Opeth on Wacken and new album release date?!?!?

So the album gets better if they wait 4 months before releasing it?

Nope, what I meant was, if they need time to make it perfect, they should take it. Producing, mixing and all the other stuff is important to make an album perfect. Small details are important in music.

Besides, I've full faith in Opeth, it's worth waiting for.

Nope, what I meant was, if they need time to make it perfect, they should take it. Producing, mixing and all the other stuff is important to make an album perfect. Small details are important in music.

Besides, I've full faith in Opeth, it's worth waiting for.

Perhaps you would like to know that Mikael Akerfeldt himself said on his website that the album is completely finished and that he was listening to it. So this means "the producing, mixing and all the other stuff" is finished already. Just so you understand what people are talking about here ...

Perhaps you would like to know that Mikael Akerfeldt himself said on his website that the album is completely finished and that he was listening to it. So this means "the producing, mixing and all the other stuff" is finished already. Just so you understand what people are talking about here ...

Oh... Sorry.

Aw fuck that's a long time to wait :erk: I hope I can resist predownloading it this time!

Don't ruin it for yeh self.

I'm gonna get it on Ebay (cause I live and israel, and it would get here a month late), and NOT ENTER the forum till I hear it from beginning to end by myself

Don't ruin it for yeh self.

I'm gonna get it on Ebay (cause I live and israel, and it would get here a month late), and NOT ENTER the forum till I hear it from beginning to end by myself

Wrong.
When I ordered Ghost Reveries before it came out via Amazon, I saw it in the stores before it got delivered to me. So, at most, you'll wait a couple of days after the release.

I'm not defending the band. I'm shaking my head at you guys who act like spoiled children. Mike is nice enough to keep you guys posted on the progress of the recording progress, and all you guys can do is fucking whine and bitch and moan. For fucks sake you all should be treated like the brats you that you are. You don't need to know anything about the recording process, what the band thinks about their performances, what studio they recorded at, when the drums finished and when the guitars began, what flavor the songs are taking on... nothing. Nothing but a release date. Frankly, I think that's all you should ever be told. Total silence until there is a firm date and that's it. Thank goodness I'm not in charge of that because that's what would happen.

Perspective from someone who knows what they are talking about is here.

Saying, "I can't fucking wait for the new record!!" is great. Saying, "If the album's done then what to wait for?" without any knowlege of how the process works is just inane... and THAT children is why I say you are unbelieveable.

That being said... I wish I had the CD in my player right now myself, but it'll be ready when it's ready and I'm pretty sure it'll be worth the wait.

Cheers :saint:

The album is done, and we have to wait 4 months! I want it now! I don't care if i'm "inane" I will complain like a "child" till I get my opeth!

åååååååååååååååååååååååååååäääääääääääääääääääääääääääääööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö <3