Opeth performing new material next weekend

cyanopsis

Dec 11, 2001
Falun, Sweden
An Email from the Shrine, the place where Opeth will play next weekend, confirm that Opeth will be playing some of the new material.

Tickets are only 125 SEK.. so get on your horses.

Originally posted by cyanopsis
An Email from the Shrine, the place where Opeth will play next weekend, confirm that Opeth will be playing some of the new material.

Tickets are only 125 SEK.. so get on your horses.

Keep us informed on how the songs are!

opethpainter: as I posted earlier, Swedish radio will record the show, and eventually broadcast it.. probably making it the best sounding live take ever of opeth

yes, i remember that post. anyway, for everyone who cannot be there that day, or cannot listen to that swedish radio [btw, what's the internet address?], we would be pleased to get some new live material...

...just because we are opethfans!

I just checked that site... Opeth isn't mentioned yet in the upcoming artists part... it will probably be some time then until they broadcast it (if it's P3).

God bless the english version of that site! :)

Shit, I hate being many thousands of miles away. If all that was standing in the way was an agelimit I'd find a way around it.

ONLY IF I WAS IN SWEDEN !! hrrr

anyways, seriosly someone(s) record this gig, dont be afraid of getting your equipment to the show.. its not fucking dreamtheater or metallica you are attempting to tape.. Its Opeth and noone cares if someone is taping the show..

If you see someone taping the show, GET THEIR EMAIL ADRESSES

If more than 1 source surfaces from this show, I'll be more than glad to mix and produce a DVD in the bootlegmania line of quality.

So please, get your damn cameras and go to this show !!

Yeah, let´s hope they will broadcast it. In fact, Opeth´s gig at Hultsfred Festival 2001 here in Sweden was recorded by Swedish Radio but the band wasn´t satisfied whit the gig so it was never broadcasted.

Damn, I will probably not be there tonight, otherwise I had recorded it...

Somebody must bring their MD or DAT, the (eventual) broadcast will probably not take place before christmas or something like that...!!

Ha ha ... thats fucking great my first Opeth show !!!
I try to stay sober so i can record and take pictures.... :headbang: