Opeth/Porcupine Tree tour????

skyshock1

Scorched earth triumphant
May 14, 2001
Southeastern US.
www.myspace.com
WTF ever happened to this lineup?

Wasn't PT supposed to join them on the North American tour for a few dates? Did I miss something?

Forgive me if I'm a dumbass, I've been out of the loop for a while....

Id said:
I heard the Opeth/PT tour is from June to July. Does anyone know where the tour is going to be? I can't go to this tour so hopefully I can catch the PT one.

I'm not exactly sure when it's gonna happen, but it is gonna happen. Mikael said as much last night at the show in Portland...that very soon he'd be touring for the Damnation album along with Porcupine Tree. I have no idea where it's going to be, but Mikael definately gave the impression that they'd be back in Portland. Hopefully the tour is sooner rather than later...

Swanöholic said:
I'm not exactly sure when it's gonna happen, but it is gonna happen. Mikael said as much last night at the show in Portland...that very soon he'd be touring for the Damnation album along with Porcupine Tree. I have no idea where it's going to be, but Mikael definately gave the impression that they'd be back in Portland. Hopefully the tour is sooner rather than later...

Yeah, he did the same thing at the Seattle show. That tour is going to be incredible.

--

I am going to see Opeth Tonight yea! I am also looking forward to going to see them again if they come back thru phoenix on the Damnation tour.