opeth soft song names

Dec 30, 2002
Olympia WA
Im to lazy to go through all my opeth cds and see what ones are soft so could you say the soft ones please. all i can think of right now are harvest, still day beneath the sun, and patterns in the ivory II

These are all the "mellow" Opeth songs, in chronological order. (mellow means, no growling vocals, and general softer-than-usual style, it does NOT mean that the song is distortion-free)

Silhouette
Requiem
To Bid You Farewell
Prologue
Madrigal
Credence
Epilogue
Remember Tomorrow
Benighted
Face Of Melinda
Harvest
Patterns In The Ivy
Still Day Beneath The Sun
Patterns In The Ivy II
A Fair Judgement
For Absent Friends

...and the entire Damnation album

Silhouette, Requiem, To bid you farewell, Prologue, Madrigal, Credence, Epilogue, Benighted, Face of Melinda, Harvest, Drapery Falls (radio edit), Patterns in the ivy, Still day beneath the sun, Patterns in the ivy II, For absent friends.
And whole "Damnation" album. Of course you can faind soft parts in every other Opeth song.

Originally posted by Powerslave
TA, how long is that CD? Will the songs you left out from my list above fit onto the CD? Also, what tracklisting do you recommend for those tracks? Should I mix them up by "feel" or leave it chronological?

I can't remember exactly how long it is, but there are only a couple minutes left on an 80 minute disc, so not much more will fit. I always like to do my band mixes in chronological order for some reason by the way!