Opeth Song Survivor - Album Final! - Blackwater Park (Vote for the BEST SONG) (BEST)

Best song?

• Bleak

Votes: 65 55.1%
  • The Drapery Falls

Votes: 53 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both of the songs are among the weakest on BWP, so I refuse to vote whatsoever. How they got to this point is really beyond me... the fact that The Leper Affinity got voted out last round also really disappoints me... I don't know what happened to all the forum members on here that actually had understanding of the more aggresive material.

Moonlapse said:
Both of the songs are among the weakest on BWP, so I refuse to vote whatsoever. How they got to this point is really beyond me... the fact that The Leper Affinity got voted out last round also really disappoints me... I don't know what happened to all the forum members on here that actually had understanding of the more aggresive material.

Oh yes Mr know-it-all, you are such an authority on what WE should think is great music!

The poll asks for BEST song, not heaviest fucking song!

Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!

When did I tell you to share my opinion mr-smart-ass-I-want-to-fuck-mikael-and-steven-wilson-coz-they-made-thedraperyfalls?

I never implied that heavier = better. Just seeing as all the more extreme material of the album has been voted off, I tend to think there is no understanding left of the heavier songs on BWP.

And please, next time you try to act like a smart-arse do it to one of the new 5 yr old kids infesting the board, not me, I've been on this shit too long.

damn it!!

i like that the drapery falls win the final

but it's difficult i think...
:Smug: :heh:
at least bleak and drapery falls are so fucker songs...

i love them:heh:

dying
i am dying fast inside your tears...

or

you turn your back and you walk away...

:Spin: