Opeth song survivor *predictions*

SkullFucker

Oct 18, 2002
Australia
Visit site
What songs from each album do u think will survive? and what will be the final song? (not what you hope...but what you think the outcome will be)

Orchid: In Mist She Was Standing
Morningrise: Black Rose Immortal
MAYH: Demon Of The Fall
Still Life: Godheads Lament
Blackwater Park: Bleak
Deliverance: A Fair Judgement
Damnation: In My Time Of Need

winner: Bleak

I hope I havent chosen any ones that have already been voted out...i couldnt be bothered checking back on them

hmmm, I agree with your album predictions, but I don't know about bleak winning overall.... we shall have to wait and see.

Hurry up GoD!

Sorry. :cry: I can't do it too fast..

Black Rose Immortal is already out, by the way (unfortunately :/)

I predict
Orchid: In Mist She Was Standing (just ahead of FOO and TAIT)
Morningrise: To Bid You Farewell (just ahead of Advent)
MAYH: When (just ahead of DOTF)
Still Life: The Moor (just ahead of GL)
Blackwater Park: Bleak (just ahead of TDF)
Deliverance: Deliverance (just ahead of AFJ)
Damnation: To Rid The Disease (just ahead of IMTON)

Winner: I wouldn't like to say :erk:

SkullFucker said:
What songs from each album do u think will survive? and what will be the final song? (not what you hope...but what you think the outcome will be)

MAYH: Demon Of The Fall
Still Life: Godheads Lament
Damnation: In My Time Of Need

winner: Bleak

I hope I havent chosen any ones that have already been voted out...i couldnt be bothered checking back on them

This is so wrong. I promise you. :)

This is what I figure:
Orchid-In the Mist...
Morningrise-To Bid You Farewell
MAYH-When (Demon is the most popular, but also disliked by some causing it to get voted off)
BWP-Bleak
Still Life-The Moor
Deliverence-A Fair Judgement
Damnation-In My Time... (though rid the disease may win inestead)

The overall winner will be To Bid You Farewell because it has 6 yrs of hype around it.

I think its going to be a toss up between anything from still life, the drapery falls or demon of the fall. but then I actually LOVE the track deliverance and a fair judgement.

Will be interesting.

:OMG:Oh shit...NO! Please, OH PLEASE do not tell me Black Rose Immortal is already out. That just...doesn't seem right.

Anyway, I don't want to hear it....it's GOTTA be a cruel joke. This happens to be the song that always wins on the "favourite polls" when people randomly put up songs....

Anyway, this would be MY prediction....

MAYH: The Amen Corner
Still Life: Godhead's Lament
Damnation: In My Time of Need

All those happen to be my faves off each album.....

As I'm not quite sure which songs are already out, I hope I'll be close to being correct.

Orchid - Forest of October (or In the Mist She Was Standing)
Morningrise - To Bid You Farewell (BRI is out?... wow)
MAYH - When (DOTF is amazing, but When is better in the eyes of other people. I don't liek either. Still can't get into MAYH... :()
Still Life - Godhead's Lament (no brainer)
Blackwater Park - The Drapery Falls (Blackwater Park is my favorite Opeth song, but it seems some people don't really like it)
Deliverance - Deliverance (heh)
Damnation - To Rid the Disease (IMTON and Windowpane are close seconds, but TRTD is really ahead of the game)

I think that To RId the Disease would come out first, and one by one songs will drop until it's between When and another song, and then When would win. =P

I'll just predict that every member that votes will be killed by one another before the end cause everyone goes "how could you vote for [enter the song you love] instead of [enter the song you voted for]!!!!!!!??????". And so the first board-war of UM was born.

:p

I know for a fact that the last 2 remaining on BWP will be bleak and the drapery falls. For the last year i've been trying to decide which of these is my favourite and for the life of me i cant decide, if it ever goes into this situation i just wont vote, its impossible.....but im betting the winner of this will go on to win the whole thing.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Sorry. :cry: I can't do it too fast..

Black Rose Immortal is already out, by the way (unfortunately :/)

I predict
Orchid: In Mist She Was Standing (just ahead of FOO and TAIT)
Morningrise: To Bid You Farewell (just ahead of Advent)
MAYH: When (just ahead of DOTF)
Still Life: The Moor (just ahead of GL)
Blackwater Park: Bleak (just ahead of TDF)
Deliverance: Deliverance (just ahead of AFJ)
Damnation: To Rid The Disease (just ahead of IMTON)

Winner: I wouldn't like to say :erk:

Pretty accurate predictions

Orchid: In the Mist She Was Standing
My Arms Your Hearse: When
Still Life: The Moor
Blackwater Park: The Drapery Falls
Deliverence: Deliverence
Damnation: Windowpane (the music video will help)

Windowpane will be first to go. Then In Mist. After that it's hard to say. I think TBYF will be the eventual winner, especially because it's been on this tour. My sleeper pick is Deliverance, which is amazing. If the Moor wins, that's a sham. The Moor really only has two riffs in it.