Opeth Vrs. Dying Fetus

Which band is "better" depends on the listener, I guess ...or more specifically on the listener's tastes.

I absolutely love (pre-Stop at Nothing) Dying Fetus and Killing on Adrenaline is one of my favourite albums of all time. And I guess Opeth could play Dying Fetus stuff if they practice that style for a while, just like Dying Fetus could play Opeth songs, if they've got the time (the only thing that could be a problem are the clean vocals, I guess ;) ). But each band plays what they prefer and want to express...and saying that it's harder to write Opeth songs isn't entirely true, since most Dying Fetus songs are so complex with all those time-changes and "8 different riffs per minute" ;) stuff... But as someone here said: Opeth have more albums out that one must-have, compared to Dying Fetus ;)

later Edge of Sanity vs. Opeth or Novembre vs. Opeth would be more fitting :D

Chow Mai Dong said:
Then you should know better than to be arguing with kids on the Internet. :lol:

Bah, anyway, I can't be bothered with this much since you seem to be going off into rather irrelevant tangents quite frequently.

Again, two different sorts of death metal. :)
Kids or adults, it doesn't matter. All genders, races and ages will disagree on something. I do not know how old anyone on this site is, it doesn't matter anyway.

ramses said:
Kids or adults, it doesn't matter. All genders, races and ages will disagree on something. I do not know how old anyone on this site is, it doesn't matter anyway.
wise words.

Why doesn't anybody really like Stop at Nothing? Its a great fucking album. Even my guitar snob friend had to give the current lineup props (including the drummer). Maybe its because some of you longtime fans don't consider it a "real" Dying Fetus release. How is that Misery Index BTW?