Opeth while driving

Originally posted by SentencedToBurn
yes listening to MAYH while driving is great because every single song on that cd kicks so much ass

The whole entire My Arms Your Hearse is beyond excellent!But if I was only able to pick two songs to set at high volume it would have to be WHEN and DEMON OF THE FALL.
:)

But please don't get me wrong I only do this on occasion. you know when your in that mood and you say to your self,damn this kicks ass and you reach for the volume controller and raise it.

Originally posted by Lina
am i the only one that thinks it's rude to blast anything at levels at which it interferes with other people? i hate it when rap fans do it, so why should i stoop to their level? oh well. :rolleyes:

Hey like I said on my previous post I only raise it on occasion.Its not like drive around with the volume at its maximum/constantly. Just when I have that urge to here Opeth or another quality metal band with more intensity.

I have a big white sticker of the Opeth-Logo on the back window of my car. It's really cool. And most of the people dont know what it means. Some of them arent even able to read it. :lol:
Ans for the music, I love to hear "Drapery Falls" or "Demon of The Fall" while driving!

I was listening to Opeth while driving and I cut someone up on a dual-carriageway. But I'd only just passed my test, so I blame it on complacency.

i thought about listening to opeth while motorbiking (discman)
but then again... not so good an idea... ah wtf, i will try sooner or later. police did't stop me once in those nearly 5 years of insane-driving, so why should they stop me right then? maybe murphy's law...

I'm always driving this 2 hour (eac way) drive between San Diego and LA (maybe once every two weeks) and Opeth is a great way to make it go fast,,,Thoush recently I've been listening to a lot of Vital Remains, Nightingale, and Sonata Arctica in the car...