Opeth will open for Dream Theater in America in April/May 2008

are you guys fucking retarded? it's dream theater's tour and they asked opeth to come support them on it. it's not opeth's tour. i can't comprehend how stupid you guys are on here that are bitching about OMG SUCH A BETTER BAND IS OPENING WAT!!! Y OPETH IS SO UCH BETTER I HATE DT THEIR LIEK A BUNCH OF OLD GUYS WHO MASTERBAIT ALL OVERE ACHOTHER AND THINK THERE SO GOOD WITH THEIR INSTRMENTS WTF HAET
lets see, more popular band, more popular band's own TOUR, so guest OPETH should be the headline??? go kill yourselves

I can't imagine Dream Theater is filling up many stadiums ??? Not in the US anyways...maybe overseas...
Even together I don't see them playing the 15-20k venues, unless they add another quality band or two.
Hopefully they don't. I prefer the smaller venues & want Opeth to get more stage time.
If Opeth can open with an 8-10 song set I'll be psyched.
When Opeth is done, I'll be leaving. I've seen DT (once) & Petrucci on G3 & didn't care for either.

well, here they fill up huge venues ... while Opeth still plays in much smaller ones. can't imagine opeth playing in the same halls as DT has done so far here.

have I said anything about quality and popularity? ... when they decide who is opening for who, than quality is not the issue ... you obviously have a very hard time understanding/interpreting what people say.

lol its pretty clear english isnt your first language

no it isn't, isn't that funny ... are you going to be a racist now as well? ...
and still, my first post in this thread was clear as it was, and the problem is more your futile brain that can't interpret what people say instead of my english

I dont think teh issue here is who is more famous...!!!!....teh issue is ....as Opeth fans...we watna longer set...adn more power to DT...but opeth shoudl heva booked their own show....thehyve done a headlining tour......few of US actaully....so it shoudlnt heav been a problem...!!!!...i dont see why they had to tag aloing with DT....!!!...i understand tehy are friends...much liek devil driver...hahaha......but in the end fans of Opeth woudl liek a longer set....and honestly If DT is cool enough to let Opeth play a full set I dondot mind teh tour ata ll......liek I said...im a fan of DT also....but the idea that opeth will merely get 3 songs....is jsut not sitting well with most of...!!!....and thats teh only issue here....!!!!...PEAC EOUT

are you guys fucking retarded? it's dream theater's tour and they asked opeth to come support them on it. it's not opeth's tour. i can't comprehend how stupid you guys are on here that are bitching about OMG SUCH A BETTER BAND IS OPENING WAT!!! Y OPETH IS SO UCH BETTER I HATE DT THEIR LIEK A BUNCH OF OLD GUYS WHO MASTERBAIT ALL OVERE ACHOTHER AND THINK THERE SO GOOD WITH THEIR INSTRMENTS WTF HAET
lets see, more popular band, more popular band's own TOUR, so guest OPETH should be the headline??? go kill yourselves

People here don't like DT, that's the point, you missed the point.

I dont think teh issue here is who is more famous...!!!!....teh issue is ....as Opeth fans...we watna longer set...adn more power to DT...but opeth shoudl heva booked their own show....thehyve done a headlining tour......few of US actaully....so it shoudlnt heav been a problem...!!!!...i dont see why they had to tag aloing with DT....!!!...i understand tehy are friends...much liek devil driver...hahaha......but in the end fans of Opeth woudl liek a longer set....and honestly If DT is cool enough to let Opeth play a full set I dondot mind teh tour ata ll......liek I said...im a fan of DT also....but the idea that opeth will merely get 3 songs....is jsut not sitting well with most of...!!!....and thats teh only issue here....!!!!...PEAC EOUT

You wore out your welcome here a long time ago. Not banned again... STILL BANNED.

Thats exaclty what i've been trying to say...

I think that both DT and Opeth despise some fans because of stupid posts like some on here... On DT forums. They act more mature.

And to the person who commented about Slayer and Manson fans....No shit they had diff. fans but i didn't care, i liked both of them. it was one badass show...

People here don't like DT, that's the point, you missed the point.

missed the point? there is no point, and if i wanted to pull an extremely inaccurate and shitlaced generalization out of my ass along with you, i'd wager to say that all the DT hating people are narrow minded jackasses. one stupid generalization deserves another!

Good god, your posts are just a chore to read. Your grasp of the typed word is legendary :ill:

Opeth just isn't big enough to headline a tour of this size. It should be remembered that even though Opeth have become bigger by time, they just doesn't have the publicity to draw up audiences to venues that Dream Theater plays at.