Opeth

I've never heard COF (should I be happy about that?;)).

Yes, Opeth rule.

Mystica Solitudinis, an unsigned band from Germany, also rule!! :)

I downloaded some Opeth last night after Kemmy's incessant rantings about them, and I've got a track on a compilation CD. And I think I've heard their Maiden cover (can't remember what it was of though).

I don't like them.

Opeth are goodo.

And what ive heard of cradle is good too..
But some real good black metal is Dimmu Borgir. WOo they great!!! :D Tristania is also a cool band.

Im listening to seditions cd I just bought. it kicks arse! Yahoo for brissy metal!!! :D

I'm quite impressed by this one Cradle song - Malice Through the Looking Glass off the Dusk...and her embrace album. It is awesome!!

I also only have Blackwater Park so far, but I plan to pick up some more Opeth.
What should I get?
Which album has To Bid You Farewell on it? That is one of my favorite songs at the moment..... It's beautiful!

Originally posted by Spruce Goose
I also only have Blackwater Park so far, but I plan to pick up some more Opeth.
What should I get?
Which album has To Bid You Farewell on it? That is one of my favorite songs at the moment..... It's beautiful!

Opeth are a great band, I was totally blown away when I first head them. To Bid You Farewell is one of my favourite metal songs of all time.

If you like Blackwater Park, I would suggest you get Still Life next. IMO, it's a better album overall, my favourite Opeth release.

To Bid You Farewell is from the album Morningrise.

Opeth aren't very good......they're fucking brilliant!!

My personal fav is My Arms, Your Hearse, but all of their albums are great.

Yeah, I would recommend Still Life next. It's my favourite Opeth album, namely because of the hellacool story its based on. But all the others are amazing :D